• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, for what sounds like such a rough surgery (or maybe the recovery process rather), it sounds like you're really taking it well. Hopefully, after all this your eye will be better and you can see out of it! I'm here if you need anything and I'll keep you in my prayers. :)
    Oh wow... I am so sorry to hear this. I do hope a lot that it turns out fine, Lord Scalgon. Well I do hope it turns out for the best, hey even though we hardly talk I still care though. Take care!

~espeon_155
    That was very soon. I'm glad you've come through it alright, Lord Scalgon- one hurdle down! You're taking this ordeal in stride, aren't you? Let me know how you're doing! =)
    *Sigh* Surgeries are horrible while at the same time they are necessary. Best of luck from me, and I really hope you'll get well soon. ^_^
    Hey, Lord Scalgon.

I'm sorry this surgery is weighing so heavily on your mind. =( You know, though, that there's every chance in the world that you will survive it, right? And just think how amazing it will be to have had eye surgery and come out of it! I don't know about you, but I think the human eye is a positively inspiring thing. The fact that a pupil is a hole, and a needle can be inserted into it is rather fascinating, isn't it? Anyway, I think when you are finished with the surgery, you may very well be for a while the most interesting person I (semi)know!

Well, I just wanted to let you know that my fingers will be crossed for you, okay? Good luck, Scalgon!
    I see.

I bump into a bunch of people I’m surprised recognize me. Last week some girl came up and gave me a big hug and asked who I was. It ended up being my ex sister in law’s friend who was at the weeding five years before hand.

What about phone numbers?

L.F.D.
    So I take it this was your last year of college.

I’ve always wondered myself what will happen if I bump into someone I went to school with. Some will be one, some awkward and some might lead to a street brawl.

L.F.D.
    It’s always hard to say god buy to the people you love.

I started preschool with some of the kids at my school. It’s weird to think that in a year’s time we’ll all be separated off becoming what we want to be.

But the ones we love never truly leave us is long as we keep them alive in are hearts.

L.F.D.
    Yeah, it has.. And sorry, I hardly pay attention to or log on there anymore. Maybe on the weekend I might.. xD;
    A PM would work, perhaps? :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…