• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SilverLanayru

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, it's been a little too quiet during the end of the Fun With Guns Cup.

My brothers came down from FSU (Florida State University) for the holidays. While I enjoy the company, I somewhat miss the quiet life.

What shocked me was my mother buying Band Hero. I'm not into the series, yet she buys it just for the party she's throwing Saturday. Since I'm the only one with a Wii system in the house, I'm being forced to donate. Oh, well. Not much I can do about that...
    Thanks, I think some soup might do the trick. ^^

Don't worry about it, after months of not playing I became rusty alot.
    Thnx Trish. ^^

I've been good, though I became sick recently. D:
    How about you? I haven't seen you in Brawl for a while. :0

Though I probably shouldn't talk since I just started playing again since late November.
    *looks down at Atoyont's posts* ._.'''''

Anyway, how's your day today? I have been active in AiB more than this one...*sighs* Someone dragged me to get to know what it was going on with his friends. But I tried to trick him for awhile lol. I love ♥"Fake"♥ ^-^
    Don't worry about it.
    I main Ganon now. And since Link is clearly his only bad match-up, I should Brawl you for experience! >:eek:
    Hai Trishy~ (Yeah, I know we started a conversation back at AiB, but I'm starting another here regardless. :3)
    ----------
    Awww... *glomps* I hope a flying hug at least makes you feel a little better.
    ----------
    Glomping makes everybody feel better, doesn't it? Plus, an imaginary hug to compliment the one I gave my dream girl today doesn't hurt, either.

----------
    Hehe... that's good.
    ----------
    Yes it is! LOLE
    ----------
    I have NOT talked to you for awhile, haven't I?!
    ----------
    No... My pillow's been soggy at night a lot, lately...

----------
    Anyways, Happy Birthday~!
    ----------
    Thanks~.

----------
    How's it going?
    ----------
    Pretty good lately, actually.
    This is a 2-day warning for Round 2 in the Fun With Guns Cup. The extension has already been used, so it's now or tomorrow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…