• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SapphireRose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol my best friend always says 'Hay girl hay' to me, and I sometimes say it back to her, so it's not weird for me.

And that sounds good, I'll be home for more than a whole week, and now that I've got my laptop I'll probably be able to post as soon as I get it.

And I included that part because since Samari's got Cresselia, and Dillon has Giratina, sleeping together is going to make her "bond" with his Giratina and make it leave him alone, sort of like her being a sheild for him. That's also why Samari was able to stop her brother's nightmars (since he's got Darkrai) when they were younger. That's basically all the "part of her being" and "a need to fix Dillon since he's broken" was about P;
    Hay girl hay!

Lol, what do you think of the chapter so far? Have you gotten to the "surprising" part yet? ;3

posting from my new laptop ftw!
    Haha that's fine, I don't need the chapter done before Christmas :) I'm going to see my mom's side of the family tomorrow, so I would probably not be able to post it anyway.

And Merry Christmas to you too!
    The next chapter of TSS should be in your inbox P; Please let me know if it didn't work ;3
    Haha...yeah, I guess it was completely normal. :D

Mhmm...it had been snowing for awhile, but it stopped by the time we started marching. Thankfully.
    Yeah...the heating element in the oven broke though, so we can't cook anything until the new one comes in. So, dinner was somewhat...normal. I suppose.

Oh yes, the Chicago parade's one of the biggest in the country! It was really cold and windy though...but alot of fun.
    Fairly uneventful...my oven caught on fire, so we couldn't have turkey. D:

But I ended up on tv...I was in the Chicago parade! :D
    Ever hear of a little thing called Missingo? Or the various other things that happen when you do "not legit" stuff with a game?
    Styx, Pink Floyd, Beatles...it's a rather short list. lol. and country is just as a whole.

Kinda hard to do it over the internet. :/

Sorta..he has Diamond and Platinum, but he does clone.
    Old rock and country for me.

Nope! :D

Are you kidding? I walked 13 miles. My feet are blistered and sore. And besides, one of my friends has some that he'll trade to me.
    Yeah...rap's overated anyway.

Haha...nope, sorry, that doesn't work on Porygon.

I'm not going to get one...I'm sore from my walkathon today. :O
    Unfortunately, I do know. :/ Stupid stupid rap.

Yup! Hooray for Porygon! Now I just need to get some money and stuffs together.

Alright, whatever suits ya.

And yup...Arceus at TRU. I might be going tomorrow to get one. :D
    Nah, it's alright.

Oh hey, got into college.

Ok, here's how you find the SSID. Go to Network and Sharing Center, and it'll show how you're connected to the internet. The name of the device connecting you to the internet is the SSID.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…