• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serebii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Serebii, i've been a member since 05, and i've gotta say thanks. Thanks to your fourms, and some of the the smart people that join, my grammer has improved(even though i'm hardly on). Also, your site is very informitive and I check it every day. So, with all that i'd like to say keep up the great work, and I hope that you stay a Pokemon fan, I know that I will, Mewtwo1414, out.

Ps. I'm not writing this in hopes of special treatment.
    Hi Serebii, i've been a member since 05, and i've gotta say thanks. Thanks to your fourms, and some of the the smart people that join, my grammer has improved(even though i'm hardly on). Also, your site is very informitive and I check it every day. So, with all that i'd like to say keep up the great work, and I hope that you stay a Pokemon, I know that I will, Mewtwo1414, out.

Ps.us I'm not writing this in hopes of special treatment.
    I found your bebo,
    it was very easy.
    very easy.
    I won't tell anyone (because I'm a loner)
    you do realise you put to much private info such as photos of you.
    I should search random things more often :3

I feel like a stalker now...
    ----------
    serebii will answer my friends request?
    ----------
    No he won't. Maybe you've noticed that he only has 41 friends. You think only 41 people have tried to befriend him...? He has a selective list. (Of course, he better say yes to MINE...) Ok, sorry about the rudeness... Stupid posters like this guy
    ----------
    Youre site is better then pokemon nightmare on pokemon nightmare thier meaner there youre site is the best and i mean that! Do you think i should leave pokemon nightmare????????? I hate thier fforum youres rocks and can you sew pokemon nightmare they are talking bad about yuore site ive heard! someone say somthing dont go on here weel OOOPS i join before that site help me sew pokemon nightmare (if you know how) please?
    ----------
    Get me PO'ed. (He says Pokemon Nightmare is better than Serebii on the former, so he's lying anyway.)
    You're not too good at answering PMs are you, kind sir? Well you must have tens of them per day.
    I don't kiss ***, i am stating my opinion, i find it rude that someone would join a forum for the sole purpose of slagging off the owner.

It just seems pointless to me.
    I can't believe people have sent you messages like that, have they got nothing better to do that bad mouth people.

I personally love the site and think you have done a great job, keep it up and don't let them get to you, they are not worth the effort.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…