• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pathfinder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey i saw ur new (well old in s sense) clan go up :)
    Hope you don't mind that i joined XD Im not a particularly gd battler atm but i can learn.
    Btw you gotta tell me how you got so many members so fast!
    I was reading through the Tutor Program, and I was wondering how the Tutors sign up? Is it only by reccomendation, or is it a simple, fill in the form and accept student deal.
    My opinion, there should be 8 leaders still. I would be a little ****** off if I was Xyden, lunar, ect, that have 8 badges already, and then someone with only 6 or 7 badges gets to walk freely into the E-4, and win it easier than they did.
    Btw...Whenever the OSL opens back up, you're obviously going to need to replace Pengu...Letr me know if you need someone. I want a try-out, though...I don't want to be just handed the spot.
    Cool...I was really hoping B.I. wasn't. I have been talking to him for ages (VGC Rules battles and tourneys). I told him a whil;e back to not get himself mixed up with TH?.
    I went looking for them, just out of curiosity. I seen The Baron was saved, for whatever reason. Did Calum or BadIntent get banned? I hope not, as far as Calum and B.I. go.
    Goke, Iggly has gone rogue, Femme has control over OSL chat, sent you a PM on Regi, and he's deleted almost all of the topics he created.
    Hey i have a question regarding the clans...
    I noticed recently that the guardians clan was promoted to the competitive clans section, how do you get your own clan into the competitive clans section?
    I don't know there tiers, bu I might still be okay. My best UU team actually has three Smogon NU tier pokes on it.

I always liked RegiLeagues set up they have there, but since chats don't run on my computer, I always find myself not being able to get involved over there. When I get back though, I will go have a look-see at the RegiLeague tiers and let you know if my team would be legal there.
    I feel the same way about sleep, but my g/f thinks otherwise. I battle UU, so if you wanna test you team out against someone later, let me know, and I will try to help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…