• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, you can do whatever you want with your signature. You can make something that is 100% yours but you can also let someone else do it for you. There are some really great artists here on this forum. And you also could make a more text orientated signature with funny quotes for example.
    Sweet, i can trade now

And do you want this PKTOPIA pikachu that knows surf? I'm pretty sure its legit but its at level 50 :/ so i don't really want it.
    It would be great to arrive at school in my private plane. But since we don't really have room in the back garden I have to stick with my bike until I'm 16 and get my scooter.

And you don't have to worry. Your signature is perfectly within the maximum hight. I have the official maximum hight here so you can see it yourself. And you can always ask of your signature is okay at the official signature check. I've done that too
    Maybe you can ask a private plane for Christmas haha. And it always a surprise if it snows here. Most of the winters here are cold, gray and rainy. I wish I still lived on Curacao. Its great to celebrate Christmas while you can go to the beach at the same time.

And it's unbelievable that I haven't got a signature strike yet. My old signature was about two or three times bigger than the allowed maximum hight. I had it for months and months while I am a pretty active poster on CRMT and I even had a PM conversation with an admin. I guess I'm very lucky haha.
    Haha. I think that they will have to use an extra plane for all your presents. Christmas is my favorite time of the year. And there is already snow here in the Netherlands. So it looks like we're going to have a white Christmas. Do you already have snow? By the way, I got bored of my old (rule breaking) signature so I made a new one. What do you think?
    You must have been overloaded with birthday presents hahaha. Anyways, how was thanksgiving with your family?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…