• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
U

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you sure LonleyUeki even exists anymore? That acount isn't on the members list and sunrise isn't on the forums. Maybe it got deleted somehow?
    Somehow I can't find your story. I've searchec for thread name and username but found nothing o_O. Do you have a link?
    Ah, never mind. I'm sure we'll meet along the road sometime. Hmmm...well...I'm going out for a meal tonight, it's doubtful that I'll be on, but I'll try. ^^ Oh yeah, my Christmas tree's white. It's so pwetty. ^^

It's snowing over here! What's the weather like over there?
    Okay. A week to go and I'll be on everyday with any luck.

We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year! ^^
    Well if he was here I'm sure he'd say thanks. Then he'd curse at you and kill you for enslaving pokemon. Basicly he's gonna be Skull with wings, directed energy weapons and 30mm mounted autocannons XD! And I'll be sure to read your fan-fic soon, but I'm reading another one currently so it won't happen instantaniously.
    I don't think he'd like you saying that. After all, he was genetically enginered to be demonic and destructive. BTW I hear you write fan-fics. I'd love to read one.
    RIGHT. I'm online and I'm forcing myself to come online a LOT more, because I'm sick of abandoning you! Besides, Christmas is coming up and we need to get excited together! ^.^
    Oh, that's alright then. Haha. Well, I gotta go now. My mum's booting me off. -,- sorry, I'll try to get on tomorrow. Really hard. ^^
    Hmm...I'll think about it and get back to you. I'll come up with something. But you're really doing great so far! ^^
    HAHA. Well, that's the fun part, right? Um...will it affect the characters' sword forms and Inichi's gods, or is it just the characters? I'm intrigued...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…