• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congrats on 400 members and rising =) I think this group has the potential to beat the Pokemon Platinum Group. We are already much more active than they are.
    thanks for the advice. This site operates similar to pso-world.com, a site i frequent a lot for Phantasy Star Zero. But since i am still new here ill get to know people and make more friends, that way i can learn the ropes here a bit more, and if i get a group started for roleplaying, people will take it a bit more seriously lol. until then ill enjoy the ghost lovers group, and that small poison lovers group, those are my 2 favorite types, as you can see wiht my gengar, who is BOTH lol. I got a shiny poison team built, but now i gotta find myself 3 ghost type shinys that are not gengar to make a good shiny ghost team lol. i better get to work lol.

But yeah, i caught a shiny modest gastly which i EV trained and leveled to 100 and with the help of a rl friend evolved to gengar. Hes been my team front runner ever since lol
    well im new to the site, but im pretty experienced in pokemon. i had an idea i was gonna do on gamefaqs, but there it would be a death trap, lol, i was thinking of making a Social Group here, but im not sure of the reception, but ill swing it by you, if you think we could use it as a topic in the Ghost Lovers.

The PBE. Pokemon Battle Enternainment. Its a Roleplay Battle topic that plays like WWE or TNA, where people can be heels(bad guys) or faces(good guys) talk smack to eachother(nothing vulgar of course) We could make titles, like Pokemon World Champion, Pokemon Tag Team Champions etc. have an evil chairman lol. What matters is that even though people roleplay as enemies sometimes, they are actually good freinds.

Let me know what you think if this idea and how to go about it, whether not to use it, or make a social group, or incorporate it into ghost lovers ^_^
    True that.
    Not sure yet if I'm going to make my own signature banner or not. I want one with my name on it definitely, but I'm just too lazy to do it myself now. I might just have someone else do it for me.
    Hey, we could always pull our money together and buy a plane to share. Haha

Oh, awesome. I'm all good, then.
    Been thinking about making a different banner to put in my signature, though. I've had that first one forever. It's old and ugly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…