• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• **** Man, I Know What You Mean. Anyway, What exactly did Greysong Tell You About me? Apparently I'm a Good Player in his eyes, even though I couldn't even go around his Strategy/Power/Defensive like Team. I Just made a Team Kinda like his, but not as good, but been Kicking So much *** with it, oof, it shoulda been Video'd & Put on Youtube...LOL:p
    Especially My Last Match of the day...It was so close, but in the end I won with 7Hp Left on my Dusclops...Coulda been a double Knock Out, but it ended the game before giving me the burn, while the other guy was burned too...LOL:p

I could explain what happened if you want.
    I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Never been to the U.S. Either, so Yeah, and I don't have the Finance for it either atm, so yeah. Anyway, Happy New Year Budd :)
    I actually never heard of VGC Before. I only played my whole life, but mostly for fun. It might be time to step up my game and start competing in tourneys too, But I have no Idea When and Where they are being held. I live in Canada, so not sure how It is possible for me to do anything like that...unless they got some in canada too...but I have no clue...LOL:p
    Yeah, it's just that I've done so much battling, that I'm tired when I battle. Plus, it seems that since Ive battled so much, I lost my style. So now I'm going to rest these next 3 months. But we can keep in touch! :)
    I do plan on RNGing later on, but defenitly after I get my laptop. But I might not have the time until after school.(june :/) lol, I really do want to RNG abuse though.
    Well I did noticed that 3 times in a row I got the same regigigas so it seem I got the same milliseconds there. I was kinda hoping milliseconds weren't incorporated with RNG abuse :/

I really think you should attempt to make a How To type video on youtube.
    To be honest I'm not very informed when it comes to RNG abuse. I attempted RNGing a Regigigas in Platinum, and the program told me to go to a certain time and date and I got the right date/time (to the second) and the gigas still kept coming out wrong. And it was the right method and everything. I double checked. The next day my computer got a virus and I stopped since then. Now that I look over it I do understand that I never even messed with delays.

I know delays are important and there are ways to manipulate them (IIRC, magicarp flips(in DPP), walking npcs, checking phone, happiness checker, etc. and each different method gives out different alterations) Could you please explain delays to me? And the way they affect RNG manipulation?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…