• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Clamps
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It ended up on Cartoon Network eventually. The network never actually had a hand in its production.

Just saying.
    ----------
    Captain Planet was a Cartoon Network show.
    ----------
    Turner/DiC co-production that predated Cartoon Network's earliest incarnation by about two years.
    When you say opinions can be wrong, I assume you mean your opinion that my opinion is wrong is wrong.
    ----------
    It's Piglit, Pignite, and Pignition, but since we only know one Pokemon in the line right now, he's just dubbed Pignition.

Also, I take no credit for the names, they come from /a/ and /v/.
    ----------
    Wait, wait wait - They aren't confirmed names right? They sound like it, but I haven't heard them anywhere. I'm guessing /a/ and /v/ is a person?
    I been playing MM games since '89. I have a strong dislike towards Rabid MM fans.

Still great to meetcha.

I never found the Doc Robot in Mm3 to be hard as that one person said.
    I been playing MM games since '89. I have a strong dislike towards Rabid MM fans.

Still great to meetcha.

I never found the Doc Robot in Mm3 to be hard as that one person said.
    ...Wha? No.
    God I think I'd kill myself if I was. I know people like that. I don't think I could handle it.
    ...though on the other hand, if I was, and the people I know are anything to go by it, I wouldn't care and I get the "impenetrable" "IT'S ASPERGERS IT ISN'T MY FAULT" defense.
    Kind of a silly thing to get nostalgic over. Also that sounds like incredibly stupid drama, I can only wonder what it was about.
    It's not even that high and mighty!
    Half the things people complain about in their signatures (much less at all) barely involve them. At least it's not another X% <verbs> Y, if you're one of the Z% that doesn't put this in your sig! things.
    Or that pesky gif telling people that leetspeak is annoying.

Also, you guys did it because you were bored and found it annoying, but it didn't matter in the slightest and didn't involve you. This seems ironic to me.
    AS IN I FIND IT FUNNY AND AM NOT BEING HIGH AND MIGHTY (this is like the second time this week I've been told this (unrelated matter) even though I'm not) BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE CAN'T TELL I'M SERIOUS OR NOT

THE CAPS MEAN I AM ALSO NOT SERIOUS

ps I wouldn't mind knowing more about that little smash bro escapade. Stuff like that fascinates me.
    No point in denying it: I took leave of my senses and got into a debate in a thread where it didn't belong (not that it belongs anywhere) and I was dealt with accordingly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…