• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Roknar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My list goes something like:

Best to worst: Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Other regions

I can't count Johto seeing as I never played it. Jasmine is my fav :D
    Haha. I'm not gonna hate you for not liking Hoenn :D

I like all the regions but Sinnoh is my fav so far :D

Johto has Jasmine though and I like steel types :D
    Okay, I think you're allowed to post now!

I'll let you in the social group (basically a list of all our members from Serebii...I guess that's it's only function)

Have fun!
    Anyone who wants to be friends with me, send me a request, and I'll accept. :3
    Bwahahahahahahhahahahah! ROKNAR

I like that name! It sounds violent!

Listen, if you want to be apart of Insane Trainers, you have to join this particular forum! This is where you'll be doing the posting, since the social group is all disorganized, and 'bleh' right now.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Insane_Trainers/index/

When you finish registering VM me here, and tell me the username you registered with (unless I somehow figure it out by myself...I have the strangest feeling it'll be Roknar...don't know why.)
    Though I don't think I'm very cool at all... Sure! haha Let's be friends ^^
    EDIT: lol XD ↓↓ SoulSilverDSiXL left the IME on XD just so you know, that says:
    ヘッォ ウァt イsヨウr 甞め = hello what is your name
    oh youre welcome, well theres a unofficial tournament after this one organized by one of our members but im trying to hold a official one every month so you can always participate.
    Welcome to the ghost type lovers group Roknar. By the way were holding a D/P/P tournament with a legit shiny Darkrai as first prize. You can read the rules and post your FC in the tournament thread of the group. If you want to participate you need to be quick because only 3 more members can enter.
    My code is: 5456-6146-5134.

Also, I'm sending mail with Cynda. Again, sorry its nicknamed. :(

I'll be in the Wifi place.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…