• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks! I just got my gengar yesterday :D Gonna work on leveing my nincada today for shedinja
    well gengar is enountered in the old chateau only if you have a GBA pokemon game in the GBA slot, it can be any one. and gastly is still 1/8192 like any other pokemon, but running around in the halls of the old chateau, without a GBA game in the slot, will make you encounter only gastly, thus isolating your count to only gastly. so basically its easy to farm because you can garantee you run into a gastly, still has that same 1/8192 chance.

you do gotta be careful because they do know curse there, so they can KO themselves. I really was lucky when i caught mine and it turned out to have a modest nature. I almost crapped myself.
    hey i just got a shiny trapinch its quiet nature (do u think that will be a problem if i employ it as the sand sweeper on the team u fought?)
    well my luck shifted, i got the game in 2007, i never saw a shiny until 2009, when i got gastly. since then i caught 6 shinys myself, one i traded for another legit shiny. what i do is EV train off wild pokemon then when my EVs are done i level up in the high level wild encounter areas. this way im always running into wild pokemon, and that 1/8192 chance is always there. now if your particular it may be harder, but gastly is fairly easy to farm for in the old chateau and i got mine while EV training a normal gengar, go figure lol. and pokeradar helps too, i use the pokeradar to help me chain pokemon i need when EV training. Thre is no real reason to battle the elite four unless you wnt the ribbons, for leveling, just do high level wild encounters and for money there is that old couple you can VS seeker in the garden area outside the pokemon mansion. with an amulet coin, their final stage gives 24000 per battle, and they only have one level 60 pokemon.

anyway i didnt know if you knew these tips already, but i thought id throw em out there for ya, its the least i could do for you after you invited me to the socal group ^_^
    yep. we got like 5-6 inches on saturday.
    my street is like totally sucky, it only got plowed like 1:30 last night...
    but, all the same, it's nice to see some snow here, rather than how it was last year...
    "I'm...dreaming... of a green christmas..." :p
    i'm on my computer now, so i'll find it, if i can't, did you ever see the "baskin robins" commercial? there's that song to it, i love it. ^^
    anyway! school's been alright, i only gotta go for one more day, then i'm off for 11 days. woo-hoo!
    yeah hey i was thinking of holding a tourney or somthing (within the ghost type lovers group) and giving a shiny chinchou as the prize for like a cristmas thing would u approve that?
    Yeah, where else could you get Zora finnerangs and electrical barrier, and rolling down mountains as a goron? The best part was collecting all the masks, and since there's only 4 bosses, there's lots of heart pieces!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…