• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ninetails012
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry but worked really hard and spent a lot of time to get each and every one (or at least most of them) so sorry but I can't trade them. You may want to try your luck on the gts as I've seen a few on there, besides I haven't got any rare shinies like that feraligatr
    I was trying to catch a shiny beldum and it ran out of pp for take don and started struggling. I survived on 1hp and I caught it in a master ball. Also once I was chaining swellow and got up to a chain of 53 and ran out of repels :( so I turned off. Then the next pokemon I find is a swellow, but it was slightly green, a shiny swellow!

Btw I caught the shiny ditto!
    As I speak now, I am battling a blue shiny ditto! :eek: I wasn't even searching for a shiny and I was on a chain of 6! I'm so happy!
    mine was random in the eterna forest. i found a budew that was lighter green and had a purple thing on its chest.
    I was lucky, my first was a random encounter shiny floatzel on route 221, it's gold instead of orange and has silver floats
    Thanks for the totodile, with brick break as well! Which game is it, I know how you feel, being so close to the end and then luck denies you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…