• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Volteon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Rooooooood <3

It's a-me, your God! I missedz you ;; But I'm back AGAIN. AND I beat that damn swine flu, whee 8D

MERRY CHRIIISTMAAAASH, remember that I loves you muchies <3 Though not as much as I love myself
    ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨★
    ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨**
    ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*o*
    ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*♥*o*
    ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨***o***
    ¨¨¨¨¨¨**o**♥*o*
    ¨¨¨¨¨**♥**o**o**
    ¨¨¨¨**o**♥***♥*o*
    ¨¨¨*****♥*o**o****
    ¨¨**♥**o*****o**♥**
    ¨******o*****♥**o***
    ****o***♥**o***o***♥ *
    ¨¨¨¨¨____!_!____
    ¨¨¨¨¨\_________/¨¨¨

Hey Volteon Merry Christmas ^^;
    I actually owned Silver instead of Gold, but I'm adjusting my choice, so that I can trade with my friend and do the Kyogre/Groudon thing.
    Volteon, I don't know if I have asked you this but...

Are you getting HeartGold, SoulSilver, both, or neither?

I'm getting HeartGold because my friend is getting SoulSilver. At least I get Ariados.
    You know Volteon, I really don't hate Smogon. It's just that I find faults with the tier rankings. I won't argue with them a lot, but I noticed something that kind of bothers me. How come Regice is in the same tier as Kricketune? IMO, I think that they should split the NU tier into a NU tier and a new tier which I call the Potientially Usable (PU) tier. It could contain the likes of Regice and Entei, while leaving Kricketune and Pachirisu in their places.

Opinions?
    Volteon, I you are the third mod I asked, but I wanted to get a question answered.

Is it okay to advertise social groups in our signatures?

BTW, it may be a group you may be interested in, but you are probably a busy person. Though you can always join nominally.
    Haha, I just come off hiatus and have a mod challenging me. Not nervous one little bit xD
    Anyways, sure, why not ? Would going on the OSL chat be out of the question though ? (www.xat.com/TheOSLeague). If it is, I'll gladly keep this to VMs.
    Hey Volt, long time no chat. Anyway, I got far enough in my Pokemon Pearl to where I caught Palkia, Uxie, and Azelf. Palkia is Modest, but Quick Tempered. Uxie is Sassy, but Impetuous and Silly. I hate it when the hindering nature is the one with the highest IV.

But I'm just glad I caught them. As for Mesprit, I had the idea of using my Darkrai to use Hypnosis on, but it runs in its sleep. What sense does that make?
    hey, do you have a timid lotad, or just a lotad, OR a treecko you could trade me? my name is Az - code: 4640 8766 1675. point me if u can. oh and i'm new at the forum so i don't know a lot of this kind of things
    I've been great thanks, i'm going back to College tomorow need to past these last 3 exams -.-

Hope your gonna be sticking around of a while, the battle forum has changed quite a bit xD.
    Thank you =DDD. great to meet you as well. I've only been a mod for a few days, but I've been managing the Official Serebii League with Iggly since it opened x).
    hi Volteon , haven't see you in forever so I just thought I'd introduce myself xD . I'm the new battle forum mod. Well nice to meet you officially =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…