• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And he's the only daring enough to make a ROCK remix of the tranquil Mario Kart 64 credits theme, and be successful in doing so.

Yes, 3rd VM in a row. I'm too dumbstruck to even bother editing =D
    I'm listening to his Ducktales Moon mix.

OHHHHHHH MY GOOOOOODDDDDD.

This guy's got AMAZING talent.
    I went into a headbob when it got to the solo at 1:46.

I also found a massive collection of remixes made by this guy over the years just now. Contains some Super Mario Galazy, Mario Kart, Sonic, LoZ, and even some lesser-knowns like Goldeneye 007 and even the NES-godsend Ducktales. I'll send it you over MSN.
    ----------
    # Cute But Cacophonic: Mimi, judging by the jagged purple Speech Bubbles. Of course, in that form, she's not so much "cute" as OH MY GOD WHAT IN THE NAME OF MIYAMOTO'S FLOOPY HAIR IS THAT.
    ----------
    I hate you for getting me addicted to TVtropes.
    You ask me on Facebook if I had an MSN account, and you haven't responded to my answer yet.

So what's up?
    I think the guy who arranged it is Motoi Sakuraba. You know, Golden Sun's golden boy. Also composes the Mario Golf and Mario Tennis soundtracks.

The entire compilation can be found on khinsider. My favorite of the collection is the Kid Icarus/Metoid/Famicom Wars song, by far XD
    I thought it was a little loud. But I was more attentive to when they both went into their instrumentals about 2/3 of the way in.

THIS, on the other hand....holy ****. Words can't describe it.
    I thought it was a little loud. But I was more attentive to when they both went into their instrumentals about 2/3 of the way in.

THIS, on the other hand....holy ****. Words can't describe it.
    From what I've heard, Deepercutt started off on WalrusGuy level, then began to lose his touch ever since.

Yeah. I really wasn't expecting all of those references.

King vs. Link epic Star Wars Lightsaber duel ftw.

And I saw that just today. :D

"You want my cummm? I want yours, as long as you have boobies." 1-800-DODONGO

"You are my friend! Come see my c**k! It's awful! Suck my c**k!" 1-800-*****-CAKE

Also, although they might not be considered Poops, look up Super King Kart by SGhost and "The King" by Cholockk. They're hilarious, and they just prove how awesome King Harkinian actually is.

Hang on a sec...

Super King Kart
    The King

Other notable Poops:

The Gleeok's Got You
    Hotel Mario 2: Gears of Toasters
    Hotel Mario: 1920s Edition
    I Want Your Balls, Please
    Pikachu in Hyrule
    U Want Cake in Teh Mornin!?!?
    Very Uncensored Winnie the Pooh
    Spongebob Pride Patties
    Spongebob Nautical Neighbors
    Zelda Has a Boyfriend
    A Tale of Two Kings (Part 1)
    A Tale of Two Kings (Part 2)
    Rap of Gamelon

But anyway. I was going to put Link's First Date and The King's Unreasonable Demandsm but I assume you've already seen those two. xD
    SwishFilms Inc is the best sentence mixer ever. In a time when good Poopers are commonly banned to never return (WalrusGuy, Craaazycat13) and only crappy repetition-abuse Poops remain, SwishFilms Inc makes some damn good Poops. I just hope he doesn't get banned. Almost all good Poopers end up that way. :(

"Oh boy! Boobies!"

"Ganon is boring, and the king is gay."

"The Triforce of Wisdom says s**t."

"Zelda, screw Link."

xD

Have you seen the Triforce of Faceage pentilogy? Link123456 is another great Pooper.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…