• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Drake Pokétrainer

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well, like, free healthcare and the mc donalds meals arent ****ing huge.

well, the power at my grandmas house anyways. staying there for 3 weeks. :s

oh...thats sounds kinda scary. D:

good! maybe i'll get one. IDK if i have like 5, they're cute and fuzzy and the eggs are pretty. :<
    ooh. fun. i havent been to an amusement park in ever. D:
    since americas much to similar, i wasnt all to surprised. but el salvador sure was...i was so happy when i got home to electricity, toilets and bath tubs. ;-;

eeep. D: how hardcore are they?
    oh. xD

yah. it was nice when i was 5...but we've never been back there since. how long were you in the states? i've been there for like, a day. >P

oh, are they like those hardcore border police?
    currently? :X >_<

you're lucky you've been there. i've been to el salvador and the states...thats about it.
    weapon shops? OMG ME WANT
    yeah, me and my mom wanna go there coz its nice. just...visit anyways. >_<

oooh, thats cool. D: my parents better know english or they're gonna suffer in canada.

well, x amount of infractions leads to a ban. oh well.
    oooh. its worth it. learn a new language and bug your kids with it.

nope. i talk english, and they understand me. i'll say like, one word in spanish in the middle of a sentence..but with most family i talk spanish. X]

LOL. wow. now i cant say wh*te. :mad: yeah...if she saw it i'd get b&.
    spanish is awesome. i forgot half the words tho.
    dude, i wanted to learn italian since like, a while..thats so cool your mom knows italian. ^_^

i nickname my pokemon sometimes...not recently.

LOL that thread is ****ing funny. i got reported for swearing probably.
    uh, i got a Blues Brothers shirt, couple of games, Spore CaC, LOADS of Candy/Sweets, some CD's, and some random crap :p

you?

oh yeah, i can breed you a zergoose when it hatches if you want c:
    Yeah, he has 2. Moonwalker and This Is It. But This is It was only a cinema release for 2 weeks :/

ah well, at least you got a CO
    Im happy because i got a lot of awesome stuff. Such as the movie based on the greatest entertainer ever, MJ! (the movie's called Moonwalker) I also get a Zergoose in the Secret Santa

how are you?
    laten we hopen, drugs is naar spul, ik ken mensen die er stuk aan zijn gegaan en het proberen te vergeten met (wat anders)... meer drugs.
    ja oke maar het is ook niet echt aardig om het te zeggen, vooral omdat kinderen rond de 13 echt snel beginnen op te groeien, sommigen willen zich groot voelen en jouw neef's zijn oplossing is om het op te gaan zoeken bij bepaalde groeperingen. daarmee kan je op zich bij tot hem doordringen of indien slim gespeeld ervoor zorgen dat hij zich bij jouw (wat veiligere) vriendengroepje aansluit mits je kan aantonen dat jullie echte de beste keuze zijn vergeleken met die blowende skaters. als je sociaal goed aangelegd bent en de intresses weet te prikkelen krijg je dat voor mekaar maar dan ben je er wel druk mee.

tenminste dat is een methode die wel eens wordt toegepast bij probleemjongeren, maar het werkt bij alle andere mensen hoor:)
    hmm, fijn is dat. contact valt moeilijk te verbreken denk ik, ik kan je nu al zeggen vroeg of laat wil dat kind ook zo'n stickie proberen, zo begint dat altijd.
    of misschien ijn z'n maten wel oke, skaters kunnen ook netjes zijn, ik ken een skater die ook een van de straat is, hij is een tikkeltje patserig maar hij kent manieren.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…