• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

Kae... So I now have made them all for nothing? Could you say that a little earlier next time please (if there even is a next time... ThyVonR's breeding service at ur service!). Also, I had to be a little faster in my breeding services. Sorry for that. Happy new year BTW!
    Ah, no problem :D I'm terribly sorry about all the problems around it though.
    I'm thrilled to hear you got the pokemon you wanted! Happy endings are wonderful :)

But if you ever need pokemon, remember to contact CurvedBean! He's really very good :D
    OH. MY. GOD.

I just hatched a Modest female Piplup O_O

It took me by surprise too... I was just cleaning out my PC box and getting rid of pokemon I don't need/want, and there was like 8 eggs left over from Piplup breeding. Since I couldn't release them I decided to hatch them and then release them. Then on like the 3rd last one it hatches and out comes a Modest female O_O

I guess four hours pays off.... eventually xDD
    No, lol. If I wanted to ignore you I could do it will visiting the forum. I don't have to leave to ignore you. Haha.

I often disappear from forums from time to time, everyone I know knows this :p Sorry bout that.
    Good news: I can trade now if you want. I got all the pokemon and I hope your darkrai is ready too. You already had my FC, right? If not, it's 2363 6557 4034.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…