• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Claiming that I'm coping while being butthurt about being called out on false pretenses, then resorting to repeating the same nonsense due to lacking the intelligence to formulate/search up something new.
    Panky..
    Panky..
    And proceeds to "no u" what is applicable to itself (and similar like minded troglodytes), bringing in a pointless non-sequitur about Amour when nothing I said in direct confrontation states as such, while claiming "untelligible" to hide its own lack of comprehension.

Please do not ping me for pointless projection replies next time, I thought my signature said as much.
    Oh Ash, will you ever come back?
    A
    Ash Ketchum!
    Hey man, I'm back! Sorry, been off the site for a while; busy with some school and am dabbling back into Pokemon recently.

How are you?
    Hey bro!! Ya it's been about 5 years since we last spoke!! Damn time sure flies....how are you bro??
    A
    Ash Ketchum!
    Lol now it's been another year on top of that. Sorry haven't gotten on the site in a while, but time flies really quick!

I'm doing well. In college with a bunch of work, but I'm managing. How about you?
    1rkhachatryan
    1rkhachatryan
    I'm good man, same here, got another year of college left and then freedom lol.

How far a long are you in college??
    A
    Ash Ketchum!
    That's good to hear

I got one more semester (in Spring) and then I'm done! Can't wait, these last few years have been a grind. Im ready to relax and have some fun lol
    Hey Ash, you got yourself a fanclub now! Looks like Gary is jealous now.

EDIT: Turns out Gary has a club now, that jerk.
    Hey Ash, you're one of my favorite characters from the Pokémon anime. Nice to meet you.
    How are you Ash?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…