• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Dragga
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah would be cool. Check out my HA post and let me know if interested in anything.
    Dragga
    Dragga
    I have all those, but you can just grab anything you got spare. I have more than enough access to HA Chespin that I don't mind just giving ya one.
    I hear you have chespin with HA any left or too late?
    Dragga
    Dragga
    Heyo! Sorry for the delay. If you still need it, I definitely have some still.
    If you have any moonball rockruff left let me know sorry life left me busy
    Dragga
    Dragga
    Hey, if you still need one, I got them still. The site update kinda threw me for a loop.
    Well I am free anytime before 8pm today if I don't response right away it's because I am sleeping lol
    Lol ok sorry I fell asleep I work nights so try to sleep during the day
    Oh any is fine (For the gender). Id be happy with either

EDIT: Thank you for your generosity, i am very happy with the skrelp. I will raise it for battles with friends. Thanks again!
    Sweetness, i am so excited! Glad you are doing the giveaway! My info is the following if you have time at this moment:
    3DS FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Sun Version: Carlos
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…