• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Xenomata
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey there hows it going? how you liking the new forums?
    Xenomata
    Xenomata
    I'm not used to it yet. It's modern looking, and I will commend keeping the forum history intact. Also I can finally be crappy ms paint sableye in public. So... it's neat, but I'll need time.
    All is fine for me nowadays, haven't made much pokemon progress, still working on shiny Cryogonal. Hope I haven't missed much in recent times.
    FairyWitch
    FairyWitch
    I here you which it will take time to get use to it ;) good luck i did get my shiny alolan vulpix and blacephalon just now im on this blasted shiny zapdos hunt now and its being a butt too
    I here you sometimes we need breaks XD but lol good luck on the mming which i am currently mming alolan vulpix atm got one that was shiny however wrong ability -_-
    Any random Cryogonal will do thank you and no nickname. My FC is 1719 4581 9302 and I can trade any time your ready with no rush from me since my timezone is the same as you.
    (Non-trade posts are not allowed in trade threads so responding here.)
    Really it's just I'm too busy. I barely have time to myself, and when I do I'd rather rest and relax than have to coordinate trades.
    thanks it took freaking forever to get that thing >.> now i can go to mming in my ultra sun XD
    if I am not here just check discord to find me for the trade :) I should be on there most of the day...
    sounds good i see ya on new years eve for the trade ^_^ I will be on probably any time after 1 pm my time
    Hey! So I tried that Game Freak apricorn ball set thing and it didn't work with my Gastly, so then I checked Serebii for the info and it does have to be transferred from a gen 2 game and not a gen 1 game... and now that I think about it, the Gold/Silver virtual console versions probably weren't even out at the time that I got that Gastly from WT. Oh well, maybe at some point I'll have to borrow your Scyther and see if that works. Not anytime TOO soon, but I dunno, someday :p
    A+ effort on the joke haha. That sounds awesome tho! I'm glad it's looking up. And no problem! Don't work yourself too hard, as usual. ^^
    Going well on my end! Haven't been playing a whole ton cuz I'm taking my time (and also busi), but it's fun.
    Randomly checked and the Mienfoo is a perfect 5IV! The Rufflet is too, so yay :p I'll be looking forward to more trades in the future :)
    That's me, in my Moon game anyway. I may trade out of my Ultra Moon at times, where my IGN is Lauren (same as my Mii).
    So yeah, thanks a lot for the Mienfoo :D
    Ohh, okay... didn't know what the 'GB' meant. Thanks for letting me know this exists! I actually have a Gastly I received in a Wonder Trade with that little GB icon, and I kept it in my Bank solely because I thought the icon looked cool. :p I'll send that one over and try using it first so you don't have to do any extra trading.
    Had to do a few chores and charge my DS up some, but I should be ready now. I'll double check if you're still on my list and get online!
    Wait... GB Scyther? What is that and how is it used to get a full apricorn set? :p ...Or is it something I haven't yet progressed to that's only in USUM? I'm confused... XD;

Also, I happen to have a spare Level HA Rufflet ready to trade whenever you're ready!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…