• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Dared3v0
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, I've been sitting on this Gligar waiting for you to pick her up. You still want her?
    Dared3v0
    Dared3v0
    Yeah man I'm sorry about that just lemme know when your free today and we can trade
    Your Gligar is ready! What's your IGN? Also, my FC is in my info or in my signature! :) VM me when you are on. I'll be here until 9:30pm (central), I work at 5am, so I won't be on any longer than that today.
    Dared3v0
    Dared3v0
    Hey my man my ign is Devin my fc is on my page lemme know if your free for tomorrow afternoon
    JohnnyBlaze
    JohnnyBlaze
    Cool! My IGN is Johnny Blaze, I'll go ahead and add you rn! I'll be available at 2:00pm (central time) until 10:00 pm tonight and tomorrow! So no worries!
    *Edit* Change of plans, I have to work at 2 am Thursday, so I'll be available until 6:30pm!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…