• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ElxlceL
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, well that's not always the appropriate phrase, but I know what you mean. I do indeed like the fallacy of your out-take of tactical looniness. Cus it's the right type of black racist.
    -Alex Amaterasu
    ElxlceL
    ElxlceL
    Is your name Alex Amaterasu?
    Reactions: Psilo
    P
    Psilo
    Yes, some even call me the real GameFreak! :D
    ElxlceL
    ElxlceL
    Hey there!
    Ay dude, people sometimes say you sometimes know Alexander the Great!

-Alex Amaterasu
    ElxlceL
    ElxlceL
    Sometimes people say that sometimes I made him laugh with a well timed joke.
    Ayo kid, come bless the site again with your gangster ass presence. We need you to make clans gangster again. Come back. |0| Let's bring back Crimson Fury!
    -Psilo
    Oh I do have Ditto's but you can't use Bank until January. I'd like to get started on breeding now though to keep me occupied. Plus theres movesets I wanna try.
    haven't really been battling since Sun/Moon came out. probably won't really be active in the battling scene for a while.
    *uncurls and recurls fingergrip around katana*
    *pause for a moment to look off into the distance, but then quickly looks back, confidently, into your eyes*
    pshh...i dont think i even need to use this...
    *sheathe katana*
    *re-adjusts metal arm weights and flicks my thumb by my nose*
    *gets into a fighting pose*

Your guns're nothin compared to mine...
    For PokeGyms' its a separate badge if you're challenge me using another type as I am no longer the Normal Gym Leader there.

As for Trinity, if you haven't beaten my Normal Gym there, then yes, you'll still have too.

Also, sure I can battle now, just let me know which League and Gym you're facing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…