• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Fairy. I just joined the clan. I've been wanting to for awhile, but I've just been pretty busy. Hope you're well. And I posted a new rmt team btw, that was inspired by you, since you've been such a good friend to me. So please rate it if you can. :)

-Your friend, Psilo
    As of typing, all but Froakie have been bred up and are ready to be sent to a new home, where questionable things will definitely not happen to them.
    If you have Beast Carvanha already, then it's not been added.
    FairyWitch
    FairyWitch
    yeah I see i heard that game is good sad I am not a huge fan of zelda i did try to play it again when they brought twilight princess back on the wii but didn't really play the game much still but tbh i barely played my wii anyway lol I might pick it up later on and try it one more time. I heard its a great game but yeah not a fan of splatoon but it i a popular game i see :)
    Xenomata
    Xenomata
    BotW doesn't really feel like a Zelda game, while still being a Zelda game... does that make sense? At the very least, I can still appreciate it as a Zelda game. Twilight Princess was actually my first Zelda, and gave me the impression that it was a more serious series of games... and then I learned that Wind Waker and other Toon Link games existed...
    Xenomata
    Xenomata
    Splatoon... yeah I can understand not liking it, but I certainly still think it's a rare gem worth seeing what's up, given how popular it is for being a new Nintendo IP. I mean, it's even getting recognition in Smash Bros.
    I'll make you one with cute hearts back if you make me a cool one that show my coolness.
    -Kindly, and respectfully, Psilo :)

I'm really kind of depressed and sad and in need of a friend right now. So please talk to me an respond :'( I feel like a crying lil boy! :'(
    Btw, uhm, do you make banners? I'm in need of one! I really need a cool one to spice my page up.
    -Psilo
    Hey fairy. Could you critique a team I'm about to pm you? I just made it and I'm really proud of it. But I'd like to make it better. And I know you're good so I could really use help with it. It's really powerful, but I'd like it to cover more of the meta. And need help.
    -Respectfully, Psilo
    Hey fairy, could you get to commenting on my team? And could we make another one together. I know your better than you let on.
    -Kindly, your friend Psilo
    FairyWitch
    FairyWitch
    I have been busy lately lol I will when i get a chance don't worry ;)
    I just posted a basic foundationary one actually. And it'd really help out if you commented on it. I really am proud of this team. It's very innovative and really handles the meta well.
    -Kindly, Psilo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…