• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Mizz Nikki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there, it's nice to see you online again.
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    I don't post here that much here anymore either. I miss the face-off games though.
    Which game was that?
    Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    I do as well. I miss keepitsimple and dragalge, they were fun.
    Persona 3 Reload. It’s been a blast so far
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    I don't think either are returning here.
    I wish I had time to play videogames or watch anime like I did several years ago. I've been slowly rewatching some of my favorites whenever I get the chance.
    I know that we haven't been in touch for a few years now, but nice to see some people return here. Hope you have been doing well! :)
    Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    Hey there. Thank you, I have been. I hope the same for you
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    My life hasn't been easy since late 2021 TBH, a long struggle with psychological and OCD problems has ensued since then. Currently I have recovered a lot from those issues via a rigorous course of psychiatric medication though still not 100% recovered yet.
    Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    I’m sorry to hear about that but I’m glad you’re doing better.
    Here lies Mizz Nikki, who ended getting caught up in the never-ending blackhole of sppf, known as face offs and could not get out
    Neon Genesis Evangelion has ****ed with my emotions and I no longer know who I am or what I am doing with my life
    Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    @Akkipeddi Yep, I’ve seen both. Both of them messed me up for sure. And I’m right there with you. I wonder if anyone who has shown no emotions during NGE is even human.

@345ash-greninja thank you. Misato is my favorite as well
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    The third impact scene in EoE messed me up lol. I wasn't upset or anything, but was just shocked and stunned at the whole sequence of events.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    The ending to the anime was way too random & confusing IMO, leaving a lot of questions unanswered, which was a huge gripe for me with NGE, but the sequel movie was comparatively better.

@Mizz Nikki No surprise, she's by far the best character of the show, not even a contest. ;)
    Love your top 10 anime list. 7 of those are in my top 10 as well, with Gurren Laggan, AoT and Konosuba in the honorable spots as well.
    Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    Not yet but my brother has and he says DIO is a PoS so that’s why I voted for him
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Good choice :). I'm on season 3 part 2, and yeah DIO is a bonafide PoS (by episode 1 itself). Despite that, DIO is a living walking meme so he's a classic love to hate type character.
    Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    That’s what my brother says all the time. Even though he is a clear PoS, he doesn’t totally hate him and found him to be quite entertaining. At least that’s what he told me
    Nice Top 10 list you got there. :)
    Reactions: wolf jani
    Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    Nice, hope you enjoy it. I am currently watching Yu Yu Hakusho and that has been nothing short of amazing. I couldn’t recommend it more,

Sure, that’s fine
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I see, great. I also plan on checking it out at some point because of its similarities to HxH. I've been currently watching SAO lol.

I'll send it soon just wait. I'm just a bit too occupied now lol.
    Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    Well, it is created by the same studio that made HxH. You know it’s gonna be good. You’re watching SAO? Why would you do that to yourself? That is one of the worst animes I’ve ever seen, I hated it.

Sure thing.
    Episode 23 (B) is pretty much where Okabe gives up after failing to save Kurisu the first time, which causes a split to the timeline and leads into the start of Steins Gate 0
    It's almost 9 pm here.
    It's pretty sad. If you watch it I would recommend watching the alternate version of episode 23 from the original Steins Gate first.
    Have you watched Neon Genesis Evangelion?
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    @Mizz Nikki I am personally not really a fan of Neon Genesis Evangelion TBH. The plot moves on as slow as a turtle for most part, and it just focuses way too much on the psychological aspects and the mental trauma and so on the characters have to go though
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    and deal with, rather than what actually takes place and what the charactets actually do...especially in the latter episodes basically 3/4th of the time is spent focusing on the mental and psychological issues and very little importance is actually given to the events than are actually happening. Plus apart from Misato Katsuragi and perhaps Asuka, none of the characters are lively and entertaining enough
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    in terms of personality in order to be engaging enough IMO. You'll form your own opinion on it when you watch it of course though, but I didn't really like it that much. The sequel movie is better than the main anime itself, but still nothing special to me.
    Can’t believe I have never watched Hunter x Hunter (2011) until now, it is f***ing amazing so far and I am hooked.
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Yep that's Yorknew, an amazing arc. How did you like Kurapika vs Uvogin? That's my second favorite moment of the arc. My favorite is when Chrollo uses indoor fish and conducts a requiem while he tells his troupes to go wild. That gave me chills.

Zeno and Silva vs Chrollo is bloody amazing too.
    Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    Kurapika vs Uvogin was amazing, I was hyped while I was watching for the first time. Definitely my favorite fight of the series so far. As of right now, my favorite moment was the requiem in 51. Such a amazing moment and it gave me chills.

Yeah, the Zoldycks vs Chrollo was amazing too but not nearly as amazing as Kurapika vs Uvogin.
    xEryChan
    xEryChan
    Currently am watching HxH as well. Just finished 105, which is in the Chimera Ant arc and I agree completely. HxH is amazing and I really love this series. It’s so hard to not get wrapped up into it, it is great.
    Hey there,

I see that both F/Z and PMMM are in your top 10 ^_^. In that case I think you might enjoy Psycho Pass as well since it’s written by the same guy (Gen Urobuchi).
    Your collage is great but I don't quite recognize the 3rd and 6th characters TBH. Mind telling me who they are. :)
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Okabe's whole villainous mad scientist persona facade didn't make much sense to me because he in reality wasn't a morally questionable person who did several sins/evil deeds which Lelouch and Light did.
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    What? The whole idea is that Okabe is very socially inept, and is an eccentric individual. He likes role-playing as his mad scientist alter ego Hououin Kyouma and pretend that an organisation is after him. And later on, they do reveal he acts this way to make life more interesting for him and Mayuri. What's being a morally questionable person got anything to do with him?
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    But in his mad scientist persona facade "Hououin Kyouma" Okabe does indeed act like a typical egoistic villain would do. Lelouch and Light's villainous/anti-heroic persona were solidly backed up via their deeds as they were both morally questionable person, which is why I could get invested into their villainous persona.
    Hey there fellow CG fan,

Have you seen Steins;Gate by any chance?
    Reactions: Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Thank you :). Do you have a discord account or anything? Me, Genaller and another friend (GarchompTheAssassin) all love the show and were wondering if it's OK if we could just form a group and chat about Steins;Gate?
    Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    I don’t but if you want, you can create a conversation with me on here and I’ll discuss it with you as I watch it.
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Yeah a PM group sounds good. I'll create one soon :)
    So is Code Geass your all-time favourite anime? I personally love the show too but I place FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Attack On Titan even higher. :)
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Otherwise it was absolutely perfect, especially post episodes 13, where Ed and Al met Izumi and from there on. Just as soon as it was revealed who was controlling the homunculis, things became really intense, with one memorable and impactful plot relevant incidents happening one after another, with all of them being relevant to one another.
    Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    Not to be rude but can you not on my page of all places? Geez :/
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Sorry lol. This is that basically tend to happen when a mulit-conversation/discussion breaks out on a profile comment. :(

BTW @Mizz Nikki just asking you that what are your Top 5 anime characters (since we have done Top 5 anime here I feel like this in an aspect to look at too). :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…