• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Golden_Latias

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, how have you been? Seems that Sun & Moon anime has finally come to an end (not quite yet for English dub). Looking forward to league matches and the upcoming new anime series. Anyway, saw that you needed some Pokémon for Pokémon Let's GO Pikachu/Eevee. I can help with the exclusives. Pikachu: I haven't made much progress at this time. Eevee: I have. I also can get them off from Pokémon GO, as well.
    Golden_Latias
    Golden_Latias
    No thank you, the version exclusives were all I needed. ^^ And if you need help, let me know.
    Vipsoccermaster
    Vipsoccermaster
    Understood. Will get back to you when need arises.
    Vipsoccermaster
    Vipsoccermaster
    Oh yeah, one more thing I forgot to mention: Even though the OT name isn't my name, I use that name as a default name TPC usually gives to them, so that's why. But you probably already know my real name anyway.
    Totally appreciate your levelheaded demeanor in discussions and introspective, actually makes conversation feel fun and worthwhile.
    Golden_Latias
    Golden_Latias
    Oh believe me, it's hard to stay level-headed in the anime discussion due to the sheer amount of people who take this anime way too seriously.

But I appreciate your comments, I like reading your posts, too. ^^ You clearly put a lot of thought into them and try to stay positive, and that's a rare thing among this community nowadays.
    Hey, do you remember me? We used to chat in the shiny Pokemon hunters club back in 2004. Hope you're doing well!
    Golden_Latias
    Golden_Latias
    It has been awhile, hasn't it? I haven't forgotten you at all. Like, I still remember the Fluffy McGerbil Pants nickname you gave me all that time ago 'cause I said I didn't care what you called me. I hope you've been well, too. ^^
    Cyclone
    Cyclone
    Haha I totally forgot that! Have you been doing lots of shiny hunting lately? I've been more into Pokemon Go lately
    Cyclone
    Cyclone
    Although I did manage to successfully get the Cute Charm glitch on my HeartGold version, so been finding tons of fun shinies on that game
    Hi Golden_Latias! I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas to you, Phantom the cat, and your family! I had a nice day today, had church mass, then gifts, then had a nice dinner with family and friends, just like last year. Did you have a good Christmas too? Or was it "okay?" Or did it turn out better than last year?
    So it's been a while since we last talked, how have you been? Your point on the PAD community REALLY has been proven for the second or third time now. They really don't know what they really want...and they did set themselves up for disappointment. They never change. I was indifferent about the latest episode, but after seeing it once and the pictures, I loved it.
    Golden_Latias
    Golden_Latias
    Fine. Just busy with work and art mostly. :) How are you?

I haven't watched the anime since like June, and while I was indifferent about who got Eevee, I'm fine with Lana catching it. My only complaint was that this didn't happen earlier tbh.
    Vipsoccermaster
    Vipsoccermaster
    I have been fine as well. Went through two weddings since then - my sister in late August and then my oldest cousin in early November. Happy for both of them!

June? To tell you the truth, I haven't been watching either, just wanted to take a break, but only now have I caught up again. I agree with you on the timing complaint. Should have been earlier to justify the actual pacing for Lana.
    Vipsoccermaster
    Vipsoccermaster
    Hey Latias! I got some extra unused Shiny Poipole and Zeraora codes for Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon games only. Would you like them? Two codes on Poipole, 4 codes on Zeraora. Poipole must be used by December 20. Although I wasn't sure if you even started Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon, if at all.
    Are you no longer going blind on the series? I mean, finally they gave Lana something and an Eevee at that. That was not what I expected at all.
    Golden_Latias
    Golden_Latias
    That comment was a kneejerk reaction. Although I haven't seen episode of the anime since the Dewpider episode or thereabouts.

I wasn't expecting it, but in hindsight, it was hinted at with all the comments about how the Eevee loves the sea and all.
    TheWanderingMist
    TheWanderingMist
    I'm just happy they finally acknowledged the best one again. Should've done it ages ago, though.
    Golden_Latias
    Golden_Latias
    I agree on the timing, but oh well. She'll probably get more screentime because of Eevee.
    I was going to say something about an episode, then realized no matter what I said it'd be interpreted as a spoiler.
    Oh, so that's why I don't see you around anymore. I was worried you'd just up and left. I don't mind being spoiled on the episodes, I just have to remind myself they're almost always better than the thread for them makes it seem, especially during this region.
    I'll just make a new comment since the older messages will just be buried. Enjoyed the dub of SM56, featuring Jigglypuff's return and Komala. And this is what Lana said to Popplio about singing in the dub: "Are you going to practice singing some more?" to which Popplio happily agrees by singing. Make that of what you will. However, Lana still desperately need a team change.
    Golden_Latias
    Golden_Latias
    Oh, and by the way? I say SM75 and not SM74 because SM75 will almost certainly be Ash vs. Jessie at the Abandoned Megamart. And hey, I'm still open to talking about episodes when they're next up.

Nah, I have a site for watching the Pokemon anime.
    Vipsoccermaster
    Vipsoccermaster
    Even with no information on SM75, that could happen. I mean, you'd think that since TRio now has the Z-Ring, they probably feel confident they can take on Ash much better, although Ash has the Z-Power Ring now. TRio will still probably lose, though.

Although at the end of SM73, I do find it odd that Ash is already on board for Ula'Ula. What happened before then!?
    Vipsoccermaster
    Vipsoccermaster
    SM57 for the dub was hilariously funny. Just a filler on the two Rotom and getting switched in different appliances. Nothing else really for the episode.

And I finally graduated! BA in Business (yet to receive degree).

For the upcoming episodes, open to discussion? I was confused because I thought you would rather not want to be spoiled anymore? Clarification would help.
    What is Your Current Opinion Of the Current Roster of Pokemon that Ash, Lillie, and the Rest of the Crew have Now? I think their Good Currently. :)
    Golden_Latias
    Golden_Latias
    Ash is fine for now other than Rowlet needing some development, Kiawe's fine, I'm waiting for Charjabug to evolve with Soph, and Togedemaru can use some more moves, and all three of the girls need another Pokemon, and Popplio could do with learning a new move.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    I Agree with all Of that. Ash's Roster I THINK WILL BE FINE for the Next 20 Episodes Or so. Togdemaru DOES NEED Another Move too TBH. SAME wit h Popplio. AND The Girls DO NEED MORE FOR THEIR ROSTERS!!!
    Noticed that you've been feeling down and awful in the past week, and I have a feeling I know why. The one-hour special, was it? So sorry that you're blaming yourself for being so hyped up about the potential Dewpider capture for Lana. I hope you recover from being so down over what happened. Got more information to share, but I can't thanks to being limited to 420 characters.
    Vipsoccermaster
    Vipsoccermaster
    No one likes drama of any kind. Sorry that it happened to you. Maybe it'll get better after the exams are done, of course. I mean, sure, late April/early May is normally the time for exams for most universities around here in California and Arizona. Just those you made friends that are active here on Serebii,net, it seems.
    Golden_Latias
    Golden_Latias
    It probably will. I've been told this specific community is like that. It has its ebbs and flows, and there's always been drama. Just some people can take it and others can't. Also? I don't really have a lot of friends on here, either. I don't mind just sticking to these conversations from here on out, but after all those little tirades, I'm sure practically nobody wants to have anything to do with me.
    Vipsoccermaster
    Vipsoccermaster
    There's always going to be a place or community that has its own problems. No community is ever going to be perfect, but heck, there are indeed some good communities, but it's pretty hard to come across one, given this is the internet or a community out in real life. Whenever there's drama, I tend to keep myself out until it is resolved.
    Just a note. I've decided to go into the rest of the SM anime completely blind. So please don't spoil the anime for me. Thank you.
    TheWanderingMist
    TheWanderingMist
    I wouldn't recommend ever coming back to the anime forum for the sake of your own sanity. I'll stay there because I make poor life choices.
    Well... Today's Episode will be REGARDED AS A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!! :( Myself Included. :( :/
    Golden_Latias
    Golden_Latias
    I don't want to know titles, I don't want to know summaries, I don't want to see merchandise spoilers or anything like that, I don't want to know anything. Not even Popplio evolving. I'm tired of having expectations, but I can't have any if I don't know what's coming.

Heck, I kinda liked the Pokemon Center episode, as well.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    I can Understand that. I CAN’T DO IT because I’m just Prone to News, and Spoilers but I get it. Episodes HAVE been getting Misleading Titles and Summaries as of Late, I can Understand, and I DO THINK the Dewpider One from Yesterday is ONE OF THE WORST EXAMPLES in a While! :(

I didn’t Like it all too much, but Highlights were Ash Crossdressing, AND stud Garboder thing
    Golden_Latias
    Golden_Latias
    It will be hard for me too but I really don't want to be burned again with this. Only way that's gonna hapoen is if I go into the rest if this saga without expecting anything. I probably never should have expected anything in the first place. Like Popplio evolving? I was an idealistic idiot for expecting that.

I thought it was a cute episode.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…