• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ashfahad123
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, how have you been? :)
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I have kinda put Naruto on hold for a while after the Konoha arc though, cuz it's still a very long series overall which is why I didn't want to binge all of it at once & wanted to watch something else in between. I've been currently watching Psycho-Pass, which is also really amazing as well, it's an anime in the mould of Death Note, exploring the fundamentals regarding crime & society,
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    metrics of crime judgement etc...though it's not always comprised of psychological/mental games like Death Note is & has a lot of action/gore as well. If you liked Death Note, I'd highly recommend Psycho-Pass to you. I'll resume Naruto pretty soon, just after I fully catch upbon the Psycho-Pass series, I have to get back to it since I was really enjoying it. Have you fully finished Naruto (including Shippuden) BTW?
    Ashfahad123
    Ashfahad123
    I think I'll watch Vinland saga and Dr Stone after I finish Naruto Shippuden. Since, they are small too so that's good.
    I think you will like Babylon if you liked Psycho Pass. I plan to watch that too. I heard its an amazing series.
    I am going to reach 400 episodes of Shippuden, soon... hopefully. I had been thinking of watching Tatami Galaxy for a while, now but haven't gotten around too, yet.
    What are yours? :)
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    a.k.a. the season ending was done with Tanjiro & co. getting onto the train & the Demon awaiting to confront them riding on the top of the train was just....something which just bound to leave fans hyped & eagerly waiting for what's coming next.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I'm now kind of sad that Demon Slayer 1st season has now finally come to an end...the feeling you get when a really great anime you've been following weekly finishes airing; basically the same feeling I had when AoT Season 3 Part 2 finished airing earlier this year. :(
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Because weekly following this show was a really amazing experience. I'm gonna rewatch it fully again soon for sure because this is an anime which is definitely worth a re-watch. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…