• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nebbygetinthebag

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OOF... :/ I Feel For The Staff Here... I Really Do... I Know This Has Been A Meme For Like 3 Years, And I Know The WHOLE Animation Industry Is Treated Poorly, But Let's Face It... The One Who Has The ABSOLUTE WORST Of It Is MAPPA... Like These Guys Just CAN'T CATCH A Break. Like... I Think MAPPA NEEDS To Slow Down. X______________X https://comicbook.com/anime/news/jujutsu-kaisen-season-2-mappa-animation/
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup It Is, NO WONDER They WANT To Unionize!! it's COMPLETE HELL For Them!! Like It Sucks. :/ :( ;________; Agreed, And... Beyond The Spider-Verse Is Delayed BECAUSE Of *HIT Like This. And Look At Him, He DOES NOT LOOK GOOD!! THIS IS NOT OKAY!! X___________X
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Damn that’s just sad I can’t look at this poor guy.

Yeah I can see why movie like beyond the spiderverse is delayed because they are people like him who hadn’t sleep at all.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup, And This Was For The Episodes That Came Out In 2022... Imagine What He Had To Do For The 2 Specials This Year... X__________________X It IS ROUGH To Look At Him. :/

Yuppo, Agreed, People Aren't Being Treated Fairly, Just Tools. And With AI On The Rise... It's A MESS!! X________X
    Well, Congratulations To Atsumi (Anya And Lady Nagant.) :) :D :cool: I'd Say She Has Become A Favorite Of Mine, And Glad This Has Happened To Her. :) And AMAZING Week For Her With News Considering She's The Lead Of Like 3 FRICKIN' Shows Right Now, Some Fantasy Anime, Spy X Family, And Ancient Magus Bride.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Well that's great to hear congratulations to her and kudos for being an amazing VA.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Sorry, Meant To Respond, Agreed. Wholesome Stories Like This Make Me Happy. :) Yup Agreed, It's SOOOOOO WEIRD, I Had NEVER HEARD Of Atsumi Before Anya In Spy X Family, And She HAD Been Working For Years Before That, But She Just Blew Up As Far As I'm Concerned Starting Last Year. So I Hope This Goes Well, And Will Watch The Show's She's Currently In. :) :cool:
    Well, I've Started To Try Out One Punch Man. :) :cool:
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Cool what is your impression on it.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    It Is Interesting And Fun So Far. :) On Episode 5. Basically What Was Holding Me Back Was I Couldn’t Decide Which Dub To Go With. Ended Up Doing Japanese (AKA Probably The Proper Way To Go But Still.) And I’m Enjoying :)
    Been Banging Out To This Naruto Shippuden Opening A Lot Lately!! :) :cool: :cool:
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Umm for some reason the video is unavailable seem like it block in my country.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Oh That's Too Bad, Was Opening 19, Blood Circulator, Too Bad. :/
    Well, My Friend Finished Catching Up On MHA, He Moved Back To Naruto, And I Saved His *SS Last Week From Going Through 80+ Filler Episodes In The Back Half Of OG Naruto LOL!! :p :p :p So I Helped Him Out, SKIPPED It All, Saw Final 10 Minutes Of Episode 220, Then We Moved To Shippuden. :) :cool:
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup, I Think Someday I'll Do Bleach. HELL, Maybe The Anime Revival Later This Year Will Get Me To Watch It XD. Them Adapting The Final Arc. Which Uh... From What I've Heard Isn't Good XD... But Who Knows, Maybe An Anime Adaptation Can Make It Better.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    I'll probably read or watch Bleach if I had the time though I do heard it went down hill especially in the final arc.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yep Same. Sad How Something REALLY GOOD Can Just Drop Hard Fast By The End Of It's Run. :/
    Yo! Seeing MHA English DUB Voice Actors Playing Among Us Is SOOOOOOO WEIRD But DOPE At The Same Time! :p :p :cool:
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    I find that pretty neat :)
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup, Seeing Tsukauchi, Hawks, Mirko, Inasa, Overhaul All Playing Among Us. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
    Been MEANING To Ask This For MONTHS Now, So I'm Curious, Of The 7 Openings We've Had For MHA, Which One Is Your Favorite? :)
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup. :) Very Good Artist To Go Professional Like That. :) And He Had A Cameo On Attack On Titan Recently Which Was Just O____O :eek: :eek:

Yup, They Were SLOWLU Coming Out. :) :cool: We're Hoping To Hang Thursday And Friday To Binge Again, We Binged HALF The Sports Festival Last Week, We Ended On Deku VS. Shoto Which Was HYPE. I'm Hoping We Can Finish On All Might VS. All For One. :):cool:
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    He had a cameo in AOT that is so cool.

Hoping you and your friend get to experience that epic fight of All Might vs AFO:)
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup, He Was Marcel, A Friend Of Reiner's And A Few Others. He Had A Cameo In Season 2 As Well, But Had Like.. 3 Lines LOL. :p Was Like "Help Me" Before Being Eaten.

Yup, I Told Him To Wait On Like Episode 5 Or 6 Of Season 3, So We Can Hopfully Get There. If Goku VS. Siren WASN'T In 2018, That'd All Might VS. All For One Would Be IMO The BEST Fight Of 2018 In Anime IMO.
    PFF... To Think The Anime Had A BETTER Final Villain Design Than The Movie Did LOL... :p :p
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup, Damn Well Linked Up, Feels Like It WOULD Be Legit. There Was Another One For The First Shippuden Opening, AKA The One I Dub As A Rap Opening LOL!! :p :p :p
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nice always liked the opening and it fit so well with Mha.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yep, That Was Also A Good Fit. :)
    So How Have Things Been Lately? :)
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Heck yeah it was badass love how he draw them and Hori would be so proud of seeing this.

Hoping so it would be great and Didn't knew Griffin burns do po huh interesting.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    :) And He's Taken Over For The Boruto Manga, Gonna Be Cool Seeing His Vision Again, I Think He's Still Got It. :) He Does A GREAT Tokoyami. :) :cool:

Yeah, So I Hope For Good Voices For The Meta Liberation Front. Mick Did Po, And Griffin Was In Something Else, But Yeah. :)
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    This Was Also An AWESOME Fan Made Video Of A Shippuden Opening With MHA. :) :cool:
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup, Movie 3 DOES Seem REALLY COOL, But I WANT To Be Honest As Possible... I REALLY WANTED To Wait On Another Movie... :/ :( I Wanted Studio Bones To Put All Their Work Into Seasons 5 And 6 Because They're Gonna Need ALL They're Animators And Everyone For Them, ESPECIALLY Season 6!!
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Same I don't want to see season 5 and 6 to screw up because the movie I really want MVA to be really good in terms of animation.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup, I Know The Studio Will HAVE To Take Liberties On The Violence In MVA. But Yes, I Get That We're Possibly Getting 10 My Hero Movies, I Just Want These Specific 2 Seasons To Be Handled With Justice For Me Personally.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah, So For Me, When I Saw The Japanese Version, Heard Oshawott At Many Point When Toga Talked Or Made Some Weird Noise LOL. :)

Ah. :/ Mind Sharing (Explaining) What It Was? :)
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    it was a tweet of out of context Pokemon showing a Swampert in oras and it says that is cute and beautiful.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    LMFAO!! I Saw That One Earlier In The Day!! :)
    The Internet WOULD EXPLODE LOL!! But Yeah, I Was Expecting Mystery Of The 2nd And 3rd Users. Since They're The Ones Who Are A COMPLETE MYSTERY! But The 4TH!? Ok Then Hori.
    Yup, It Was. :) His Development Is Like WHOA!! O_______O

IKR!?!?!?! Shigi SMACK Talking LOL!! Tho Shigi CAN'T Make Up His Mind, He Wants OFA, Then Next He DOESN'T WANT It, Now He Wants It Again XD.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    At this point he's probably trolling lol

Also Bakugo past Ofa theory just skyrocketed in this chapter even though the theory is dumb.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah WHO KNOWS With Shigi XD.

IKR!??!?!?!?! I Don't Know If I Believe It... But DAMN If It Is!! O________O Like... It Would Just BLOW EVERYONE'S MINDS LOL!!!!! He Somehow Got In The Past. Because IT LOOKS Like Him XD.
    Just Called Like Boknuhero Something, It Has Accurate Enough Translations, But Bakugo MVP Of This Chapter. DAMN!! O___O
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Ok I'll go get to that website now to read the chapter.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    I Mean Chapter Is Probably On The Shonen Jump Site Or MangaPlus Since It's Out Today XD.
    Well... The Return Of MHA Is Immanent Now... :)
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Once I See Better Stuff, I'm Sure I'm Gonna Be Appreciating That Stuff Too XD. :) Been A While Since Uh... Those 2 Had A Moment And Scenes Together XD... :) Can't Wait To See Bakugo. And Shigi Deserves It XD.

Yup, Saw It On Twitter, Wanted To Send It. :)
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Reads And Sees Chapter 284... O_______________________________________O *UCKING BAKUGO!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_________O WOW!! WHAT A GROWTH!! I Was NOT EXPECTING THIS TO COME OUT OF HIM!! O___________________O
    I WISH I Knew Where I Saw It. :/ If I Had Done It 2-3 Days Ago, I Would Have Sent It. :/

Ah Busy Or Just Not Into The Anime Anymore? Me Personally, I'm Watching It Until It Ends XD.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Well I get busy of watching/reading others anime series but I'll probably watch it.

That good to hear keep watching it.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    That's Understandable, I'm Balancing Other Anime Too XD, Journeys, YuGiOh Sevens, And The Digimon Reboot XD. And My Friend Who Got Me Into MHA Is Gonna Help Me Start Black Clover Next XD. :) So Yeah, I Understand Of Watching And Reading Other Stuff XD.

Yup. :) I'm A 23 Year Old WHo's Still Watching A Kids Show, But Who Still Finds It AWESOME XD!! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…