• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Auraninja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can assist with trade evolutions later tonight. I need a few sent out and back as well.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    When we do the trade evolutions, be sure to get a dud Pokemon since what I'll need to to trade you a Pokemon holding the Dubious Disc.

You will need to attach it to the newly evolved Porygon 2, and trade that back while keeping the Pokemon that held the Dubious Disc to begin with.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I can be ready in a few minutes from right now if you are.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Okay.
    I need help evolving a Finizen through the Union Circle and get Miraidon's entry in the dexes (it's fine if you want to lend it to me for a bit). They're the last ones I need to fill the dex.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I'll have to catch Miraidon. I never got around to that, but it should be no problem.

I can set up a Union Circle at some point.
    I did already have the chic cosmos wreath but I’ll hold on to the card. Thanks for the extra pagoda.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I have to eventually fill up my mail achievement.
    An active member that joined even before me? Nice to meet! I don't remember if we ever chatted before and I don't know if you remember me, but it's nice that there are still some old members around.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Yeah, I wasn’t a very good member here back when I first started, but I think I improved quite a bit.
    You think that people here wouldn't resort to ableism in threads that never even mentioned disabilities.

Don't be that type of person.
    I have one Ditto in BD. I can use it to breed the Chimchar for you later.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    You can apparently get a Ditto of your own in Route 218 using the Radar. Any chance you can pick one up for me?
    I'll give you a Turtwig in return if you'd like.

Also, do you know if that shiny Ditto of yours is actually legitimate? If it was, it was likely Radar hunted. 6 IV would likely denote a hack.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I can try and hunt for a Ditto but that will take me a few days until I have time. I can take a few minutes and trade you the Chimchar tonight if you’re able.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Yeah, I can do that sometime soon. Let me set up.
    Hey, in some personal news, my last surviving grandfather (maternal grandfather) is likely going to pass away within a week.
    I think they said he has a ruptured aorta. His chances were said to be 100:1, so it's better to say goodbye at this point.
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you.
    Reactions: Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Thank you. Christmas is one of those holidays where I'm just happy that the day didn't go wrong.
    I'm also not too fussed on what people get me.
    Bout the 3 Houses question you had, hope you don't mind me answerin...

Iirc cuz it's been a while since I've seen Blue Lions/Azure Moon, but no, you don't find out why Rhea's obsessed with Byleth in that route. You find it out before the route split actually. Ashen Wolves just gives more details on what she did for that obessession.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I picked the Blue Lions/Azure Moon path already. I don't know if you are saying that I will figure it out before the story would diverge with each path having a different story route to take, or if I need to pick another path to learn it beforehand.
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    I mean the former. The route divergence won't happen for a while. Assuming the chapters are still under "White Clouds".
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Oh, okay. I was a bit confused because you choose the house early on.
    Do you have any Pale Sphere L's I can pay you for?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Did you get the TM? Also, who did you need it for?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I did get the TM. I needed it for my damn Octopussy to be better prepared for the three Water/Ground-types in the final challenges.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Made short work of the weak-ass Elite Four. Thanks for your help with 4/6 of my team.
    Any chance you can help me out with any of these?

Elekid (Neutral nature)
    Misdreavus (Modest)
    Remoraid (Timid)
    Rhyhorn (Jolly)
    Swablu (Modest)
    Looking over your list of diy recipes in the AC thread, these are the recipes I don't have:

Sleigh, rocking horse, lucky gold cat, cabin wall and gong.

Do you still have any of these?
    Hey, do you play smash ultimate?
    Baba Yaga
    Baba Yaga
    Whoo, added. No worries, we can just use Nintendo VC if you want. My controllers sometimes disconnects because I've smashed it against my wall too many times, lol. My smash tag is Genkai
    Baba Yaga
    Baba Yaga
    I'm about to go to bed, but hit me up if you wanna play tomorrow evening or afternoon before I hit the overnight shift. :)
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    It may be better to contact me through the forums. After all, it's how I conduct trades in Pokemon with other members.
    Found the fish from someone else but thanks for the help.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    No problem. Say, do you need a dynamic painting?

That's the one with the mountain in the ocean.
    Torpoleon
    Torpoleon
    I'll have to check. I've actually been meaning to make a list of all the paintings I still need for the museum. Pretty soon that'll be the only aspect of the museum I have left to complete.
    Torpoleon
    Torpoleon
    I don't the Dynamic Painting, but I did just post a list of what I am missing in the AC thread.
    Do you still have the famous painting?

Also, do you have the diy recipes for the spooky table setting and spooky garland?
    Torpoleon
    Torpoleon
    It's authentic.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Thanks, I don't like steering people wrong. I don't remember it haven't the "evil eyebrows" look, so I figured it was authentic.
    Torpoleon
    Torpoleon
    Yep and even if it were fake, I wouldn't be annoyed or anything like that.
    It wouldn't let me comment on my page there.
    A book on Siberian foxes? How coincidental. Many of my books take place in Siberia (including the works of Alexandr Solzhenitsyn, Varlam Shalamov, and a book called The Lost Pianos of SIberia).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…