• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
CMButch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, been wondering where youve been recently, kinda miss u in the forums
    Reactions: CMButch
    CMButch
    CMButch
    Hey dude, what's up? Well, I have been all over the place recently( IRL if you mean XD) haha, you? How are you? Thanks for caring.
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    Hey there! I've been good mostly, although the forums have certainly gotten more controversial over time lol, people really dislike Journeys. You still keeping up with the anime?
    CMButch
    CMButch
    I have been checking forums now and then, I have seen it with Go: that he's been getting lots of hate and based on him, people dislike Journeys. Yeah, I am not watching some episodes but mostly yes I am keeping up with it.
    Hi, so the League has arrived at the doorsteps now. Are you hyped for it/have any expectations from it or are you basically just waiting for Gen 8 to come out at this point like me? :)
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I also thought that the recent episodes are pretty great, and things have actually gotten quite interesting especially after the Monster Assciation has come to the fore and the confrontation with them began. The last episode especially was a highlight with Garou being amazing. IDK really what this negative reception is all about. :/
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Well the season have been confirmed to be of 12 episodes now as you see there, and 11 have already aired, so only 1 episode left as of now.
    CMButch
    CMButch
    Just watched first episode of league arc, it's bad. Basically, 18 minutes of filler stuff and 2 minutes of league. Hopefully remaining 5-6 episodes are better or good.
    Yo man it’s been a while! Hope life has been good for you while you were away :).
    Reactions: CMButch
    Genaller
    Genaller
    I’ve been good irl though there was quite a bit of drama on here recently.

So is there a new Ben 10 series coming out or is it re-runs of some of the older ones that you want on AS?
    CMButch
    CMButch
    I'd like to see new Ben 10 following Omniverse in Gen Rex art-style.Art-style in a reboot is awful even worse than Ash's SM art-style which in comparison with that, is basically nothing.I am just tired of CN using same art-style since SU or AT.Sure, it's way easier to do and generates way much money because of kids.
    CMButch
    CMButch
    But that's not a point. Point is love and effort put in it to generate that much money which was done in previous Ben 10 series and CN shows.That'd be same if Gen 8 Pokemon anime is CGI, similar to TMNT 2012. No one would watch it from Serebii. net, I assume.Sure CGI is easier than hand-drawing but takes away charm, effort and heart put into that hand-drawn cartoons/anime.
    Hi, um..sorry to bother you here, but just asking you that which episode do you prefer amongst 'Battling a Thaw In Relations' and 'The Island Of Giant Pokemon'?
    So who do you think is the most skilled non-Ash/Paul/GL/FB/E4/RC trainer in the anime?
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Note that the differences between subsequent tiers isn’t necessarily the same (e.g. the gap from tier-2 to tier-1 is considerably larger than any other gap). For SM Ash I had him in Tier-2 though his mistakes in SM 77 have made me reconsider where he should be.
    CMButch
    CMButch
    I can't wait to see where SM Ash will move during Alola league. Do you think he will pass DP/XY Ash? I don't think he will though, but I think he will pass BF Ash.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Definitely not if he keeps performing like how he did in SM 77. He let Nanu’s goading get to him, was too overly concerned about Counter when there were several ways around it (e.g. use the time interval where Krookodile is deflecting Rock Throw with its tail to strike with Accerock since Krookodile uses Counter with its tail), and worst of all forgot that Lycanroc knew Stone Edge for a good portion of the battle.
    SM anime comedy= Adam Sandler's comedy
    Dragalge
    Dragalge
    You are having that already!
    CMButch
    CMButch
    I've done some research and calculations and figured out this: BW is better than SM;

B2= has 48 watchable episodes out of 70
    SM= has 35 watchable episodes out of 70
    Now in those 35:
    SM=has 20 good/decent/great episodes,but it has 15 ok-ish/passable.
    In those 48:
    BW= has 12 Ok-ish/passable episodes,and has 36=good/decent/great episodes.
    BW so far wins by 13 points :D
    Dragalge
    Dragalge
    Yee BW is a p OK series
    That’s fair (and lol of course GT is at the bottom). So in general if you had to give benchmarks in terms of stuff like destructive capacity, speed and ki augmented durability for some of the major characters throughout the story, what would they be? You can always P.M me if the response is too long. Also who would your top 10 fav characters be? Mine would be Gohan (all of Z), Vegeta, Goku, Future Trunks, Piccolo, Krillin, Beerus, Freeza, Cell and Vegito. Honorable mentions to Bulma, #18, Videl, Fat Buu and Mr.Satin (I’m guessing the last 1 would be controversial; I really disliked him as a kid though he’s grown on me over the years).
    Oh I just meant a straight up powerscaling for DBS, and you can even include Dragon Ball and Z if you prefer. Actually I’m a hardcore fan of the Dragon Ball franchise (though I don’t talk about it much here), and I’ve been so ever since I was 9. For me I think Dragon Ball > Dragon Ball Z >>> Dragon Ball Super in terms of story telling though DBZ would be the peak in terms of action. While people may disagree on some specific PLs in DBZ, the power scaling is still fairly straight forward. Super on the other hand is very difficult to power scale since they’re far more inconsistent with feats/statements.
    Hey,

Well since we’ve been debating “Pokémon power scaling” in the polls, what would your DBS “power scaling” look like? By that I mean what benchmarks would you put each of the major characters in stuff like DC, speed and durability.
    Gah stop flirting with me <_<; I ain't your 'sweetie pie'. please its annoying lol

I cry from movies easily too xD;
    And I never found crying unmanly. So don't you worry about my thinking any less of you for that ;)
    He looks like a puppy as an adult^^ I do love him like i love korrina :) Not as a crush, of course, but i see him as like my child. I make sure he's always happy^^

I can't marry you though :p I....probably would marry korrina, if anyone. haha. Or some special person i end up meeting irl one day.

I duno what else to talk about xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…