• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Teravolt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• THEY HAVE ARRIVED!
    jt395c7.jpg
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    Gordie and Ali’s pins are significantly lower quality than Cleley, Ciley, Chili, and Cressie’s pins. Probably why Gordie and Ali’s pins came in a TCG collection set…

but I ordered them all individually so *shrugs*
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    I guess it's also because the voltage and trio badges are, well, badges, while the others are just type symbols (and tbh the individual Galar badges are pretty ugly, the whole thing is cool tho)
    yoooooo
    so
    i want to watch this anime called Love Live that i’ve heard is r e a l l y good and wholesome
    there seems to be multiple series of it
    so
    could one of you give me a list of the series in chronological order?
    Morax
    Morax
    Start with school idol project
    KHCKjWY.jpg
    she is hungry
    she also has to wait until february something to be transferred to BD/SP, and that’s even theoretical
    9B4SnXl.jpg
    why

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO CUTE AAA
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    You: talking about how cute he looks
    Me: Aw. They really do care about their brother that they're encouraging him to keep travelling (or at least I'mma assume that's what this scene is).
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    but cressie’s s m i l e t h o
    :p
    Reactions: Morax and Teravolt
    Kungfu-Bear
    Kungfu-Bear
    (don't worry i'm not being an alarmist or anything, but if you look to find out what's really going on right now in Australia, Austria, Germany, Italy, France, and what plans our 'ruling classes' have for us for the next 30 years I think you'll get an idea; this is coming to the US as well as to Brazil [my country], which are or at least once were mostly christian countries)
    Kungfu-Bear
    Kungfu-Bear
    I just want everyone to feel the peace of Christ that I feel even when I see the bad things that happen, we are being bombarded with so many lies and false promises that I feel sorry for the young people who are being dragged into them.
    Kungfu-Bear
    Kungfu-Bear
    @Morax @Teravolt There's a limit of 420 characters so I had to reply in this annoying way sry XD
    My sincere wishes of Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you both and anyone else who reads this message; God bless!
    I blame ya talkin bout music but...
    ...just felt like showin ya this.
    I have no idea if this kinda music is your thing tho.
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    not what i’d listen to primarily, but pretty good

better than anything on the radio
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    Tis a Filipino folksong sung by a Filipina! So I'm happy to hear ya think it's good. :3
    I have no idea what the artist is trying to do here,maybe a furry thing? ... but this is the closest I could find where Allister and Gordie are together.

tumblr-1240ce105b5326bbe353eb03ba7c75ac-f7be4c0c-1280.png
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    As far as I can tell, Allister's a Mimikyu and Gordie's a Rhydon, so I'mma assume "what if they were Pokémon".

Unless that's exactly why you're saying "furry" in which case nvm.
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    I t h o u g h t that was them dressing up for a convention or something

i was wrong

:(

thanks for trying, Ragnarok!
    Opinion: Every character in Pokémon is too good for Ash. Ash is too dull and clueless for any of them.
    -sees you talk about ships-

Great now I wanna talk ships with ya.

But I only really got two Pokémon ships I really support, the rest eh, and all the ones I absolutely love are from other franchises. -cough-likepersona-cough-
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    The amount of fics or the amount of ships?

Former then yeah. I feel quite proud of it. Especially when before I could barely finish a chapter.

Latter...well there's more where that came from! I got a butt ton of ships I love or support. XD
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    Just from Persona 5 alone (minus Akechi/Fem!Joker & Ren/Ann):

Yusuke/Futaba
    Ryuji/Makoto
    Morgana/Haru
    Mishima/Shiho
    Sojiro/Wakaba
    Akechi's Mom/The Cleaner (this one is complete crack that is my own fault from writing fics)
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    i love crackfics
    friend of mine just got Clemont in Masters and I’m e n v i o u s

and i don’t even play Masters

i just want to talk to Cleley :(
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    just search up masters voice clips on youtube

if it's anything like fire emblem heroes i'm sure someone recorded them
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    whatever you do, don't just start playing masters and put in a ton of money just for a chance to get him
    i binged all of Twilight Wings and HOLY CRAP IS IT GOOD
    WHY CAN’T THE ANIME BE LIKE THIS
    WHY CAN’T WE GET A FOLLOW UP EPISODE THAT SHOWS GLORIA BEATING LEON IN THE STAR TOURNAMENT
    aaaaaaa so many questions
    definitely an 11/10 go watch it
    Morax
    Morax
    >why can't the anime be like this
    Because it has a weird obsession with Ass ketchup
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Who's Ass Kethcup
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    dang Ash, always ruining everything

also, I do agree that TW was rushed and a bit disjointed. some unanswered questions, like: why were the kids in the hospital? they seemed perfectly able-bodied during the entire miniseries.
    opinion of the day: Cressie’s Japanese voice makes s e n s e
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    i’m so glad there are decent dubs in this world

there’s not many, though
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    Hmm? Idk. I think the general quality of dubs are pretty good these days.

Then again I'm mostly thinking of video games and not anime so...yeah.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    Tbh I really like Ufo Fate's dubs, especially Kirei's voice. I didn't expect him to sound like that at first glance, but still
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…