• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
BCVM22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you still need a wild painting right half? I happened to buy one from Redd at Harv's Island today.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Actually, I have an idea as to what might have happened.

I was having several connection issues when I was trying to mail you the present.
    Maybe when it finally pulled through, the connection cut out and the present was lost.

It's not the explanation I like, but that might have been what happened.
    It sucks, but I'll keep my eyes out for any more pieces of art that you may not have.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    It’s alright. Thanks for trying. I did get your test letter.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    The best way to get pieces of art is to buy a piece of art from Redd at Harv's Island (whether real or fake) on every day except Sunday, so that Redd will have something different the following day. I might do this myself because boy do I feel burned out on that lost painting.
    How are you doing today?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Well enough. Yourself?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I'm doing okay. Did I tell you a while back that I got 121 stars in Super Mario Galaxy as both Mario and Luigi?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    You did not. Congratulations.
    Hey, how are you doing?

I'm doing relatively okay.

I never finished Majora's Mask (3D), so I decided to play it again.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Doing well enough. Just finished catching Arceus in both Sinnoh Switch games.
    Were you one of those people who liked Star Fox Zero?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I didn't hate it. I can see where the control scheme was off-putting for some. I liked it more than I didn't like it.
    I finally got all the wisps and Unown in Legends Arceus.
    Now I have to find all of those ancient texts.

The dumb thing about the ancient texts is that they don't tell you where you got them from, so I looked up which ones were associated with which region.
    I accidentally found the exact location of one of them while looking this up, but eh, didn't seem like I would have had too much trouble on that one.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    ALL of the Wisps?!
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Yes, I got the Spiritomb that the event was obviously tied to.
    How are you doing?

My birthday is coming up. It's this Thursday (which it already is in some countries).
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    You better wish me a happy birthday...
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Happy birthday! Just under the wire. Hope you had a good day.
    Do you ever get the smallest amount of enjoyment getting Pokemon from past games and evolving them into new evolutions?

I really want to get Quilava from Pokemon Colosseum and get the Hisuian form now.
    I could also get an Ursaring from the same game and make it Ursaluna.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    No, but that's only because that's not usually how I play. But sometimes, once we have a full chain of connectivity, yes.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Come to think of it, I did catch two shiny Petilil in Pokemon Moon. I wonder if the one I didn't evolve is suitable for the Hisuian form.
    You can tell me here as well if those pieces of art are real.

I could only send two letters, but I only had two pieces of art to give you, so it worked out.

I'll keep my eyes out for any real amazing paintings and right half wild paintings.
    Man, I wish YouTube had a "ignore/block channel" feature.

I just want to listen to Pokemon music without seeing video title/thumbnails about how the series is declining.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    YouTube makes their ad money on the dumbest ****. It’s a feature, not a bug.
    How are you doing? I've been a bit stressed about finding work.

Besides all that, I'm doing okay.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Chugging along, I suppose. Glad to hear you're doing okay.
    BTW, I had someone else here help me with the whole Empoleon thing by temp trading me it so I could fill out my dex.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    The ironic part is that now I have my own Piplup in SP due to having the regional dex filled. I got it from the Grand Underground.

Also, can I send you a list of ACNH DIY recipes I don't have.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Sure. I'll see if I have any of them saved.
    I feel like maybe I one of those types of people that doesn't like to engage in new Pokemon discussions unless there is substantial information (via official or backed-up leaks). I don't like to discuss dubious leaks for obvious reasons. Don't get me started on the MS paint Hisuian starter final evos.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    There's nothing wrong with that. All the discussion right now is endless wishdesigning. Meh.
    I have used my blocking power to block a bunch of transphobes on twitter.

There is something kind of soothing about blocking them.
    Reactions: LazySpy
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    The soothe comes from knowing you'll never have to see their **** again.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    It's one thing to hate on Pokemon games relentlessly. It's another thing to target hate onto minority groups.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I'm not going to say that venn diagram is a circle BUT
    I now have earned all 120 stars in Super Mario 64 and have beaten the game.

I also did the Yoshi Easter Egg.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Yoshi lonely up there on the castle roof.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    None of the stars were that difficult, but some of them were error prone.
    It's like if you messed up, you have to start over from a certain point in the course (or go back to the main hub).
    For example, falling from Tick Tock Clock could put you on a lower part of the level, if you were lucky.
    Hey I got all of the initial 120 stars in Super Mario Galaxy (through 3D collection), which I have never done before.

BTW, would you be willing to partake in breeding my Piplup in BDSP? I have a Piplup for you to borrow if you can breed it with a Ditto.
    I might have you Sychronize a Modest Ditto with one of my Modest Ralts.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Also, my friend is overleveled in Legends Arceus. When he fought Ursaluna, his Decidueye was in it's early 40s.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I can do that, sure.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…