• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
BCVM22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been playing Banjo-Kazooie on NSOEP, and I'm fully done with the first six worlds. I'm on Mad Monster Mansion now.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Can't you get some type of converter for that?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I don’t know if there’s a converter for composite to HDMI and I don’t need one so badly as to find out.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Fair enough, though I typed in some key words and see that they go on Amazon for around $15.
    Hey, if need be, could you host a 7-star Decidueye raid for me?
    If you have a moderately appropriate Pokemon that's level 100, I think we could do it.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    NVM, I managed to get into a raid.
    If you want help with one, I do have a good Bellibolt.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I've gotten into 3-4 online and haven't come away victorious yet. Problem is Pawmot gets Brave Birded into oblivion and Baxcalibur gets Low Kicked into oblivion.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Could try to help you out sometime tomorrow on Saturday.
    Do you need any help getting Walking Wake or Iron Leaves?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I assembled a team of fellow trainers most noble and caught both last night, but thank you.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I just went on Serebii discord to get both. Discord is useful to have live chats for joining raids and strategies to use.
    You get your Metagross.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Well no, I have my Metagross. It sits in HOME, nobly. I could never replace it. But it’s nice to know it could visit Paldea if it wants.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    You could just have more than one Metagross. I have several Greninja and Politoed from various games for instance.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    More than one?!
    Man, the Grand Underground gave me three Mind Plates in one setting. Two were back to back.

This is sort of heartbreaking because the Mind Plate has a similar color to the Pixie Plate.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    You could say it is playing Mind games with me.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I dug 860 counted times (probably closer to 900) and I found many plates, and none of them are Pixie Plates.

Why am I doing this to myself?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Because you need a Pixie Plate, I assume.
    Would you help me trade-evolve Rhydon and Porygon (into Z) sometime in BDSP later on?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    If you have the trade items I can help you tonight if you have time.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Okay, when would you like to do the trades?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I’m finishing up Animal Crossing for the night. I’ll be in touch again in 15-20 minutes.
    Man, getting a Pixie Plate in SP is really taxing. Why couldn't this plate also be in the overworld?
    I'm nearly at 1000 digs, and I can't tell you how gut wrenching it is to get a Mind Plate instead (similar colors).
    How are you doing?

I sent you some DIY in ACNH. Worst case scenario, you can sell or give them away. I was trying to fill my mail quota.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Well enough. Yourself?

I did receive what you sent. I have those already, but thank you.
    Don't know if I told you this, but that Slowpoke you helped me evolved became one of my final Pokemon to beat the game with.
    Slowking is just that awesome.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Happy to help.
    How are you doing otherwise?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I need to spend time to raise a Pokemon for the raid, but I'm glued to Three Houses.
    I think I'll spend some time on the former pretty soon.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I went back to Pokemon Violet. I decided on Slowbro as my go-to for the event.
    On that note, if you have a spare bottle cap, I might ask for one.
    My Slowpoke's HP IV isn't very good.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Yes, I do have a Bottle Cap, it is set aside for you, I meant to attach it to the Pokémon the last time we traded.
    My friend just allowed me to do a Skrelp raid with him.

Since Skrelp is usually exclusive to Scarlet, would you like me to breed you a specimen?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I guess I'll ask for Quaxly/Fuecoco and any version exclusives you happen upon when you ever get around to it, no rush.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Which version exclusives do you need?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Basically, anything except Skrelp plus the Auspicious Armor (already have a Characadet candidate, or a Charcanidate).
    Do me a favor and when you download the update, see if the game runs more smoothly (it can't just be me).

Also, we both seem to be gravitating towards Donphan on our playthroughs. I swear, I'm not even that partial towards Donphan, but it gets the job done.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I was between Donphan and Garganacl in the no. 5 spot. It was tough but I went with Donphan because I wanted something with STAB on Earthquakes from that spot, without being quite as glacially slow as Garganacl is.

If there's an opportunity down the line to play through Paldea again, I'll probably use Garganacl.
    I'll trade you a Sprigatito egg for a Quaxly egg.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Pro gamer tip: Get a meal item that increases "egg power". A cinnamon churro is a good example.

Edit: I'm also breeding Sprigatito some more so I can get you a good one.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Thank you. I'm not picky about Sprigatito, it would just be for 'dex purposes.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I bred a close-enough Sprigatito. The only real downer is the average Attack (it's HP is low, but that doesn't matter).
    I'm about halfway through the challanges. (Slowpoke emoji)

I tend to take my time with Pokemon games. Plus, there is a lot of immersion.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    There certainly is plenty to explore in these games.
    I caught a shiny Litleo in Violet. Unless there is some mechanism I don't know about, it's full odds.
    Reactions: WishIhadaManafi5
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Just don't go into too much detail about what the "hell portal" is because I'm not far into the game.

Although such a portal makes Pokemon sound DOOMed.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    That's why I called it the hell portal instead of its given name.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I'm picturing some heavy metal music playing during the hell portal segment.
    I'm taking my sweet time with this game.

I beat two gyms and one titan so far, so I'm not that far along.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Three Gyms, two Titans, two Team Star bases so far.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    How are you enjoying the game?

I also hate to ask this, but did you come across any bad glitches?
    I don't mean minor performance issues or some graphical delays, but something that was game breaking or very jarring.

I haven't myself. Just the minor performance issues and graphical delays.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Nothing awful yet, just the known technical issues. I’m otherwise enjoying the game a great deal, as expected.
    You know, I find garden eels very neat. I went to this big aquarium once and saw a whole group of them in the Japan exhibit.
    They're one of those types of animals that you really have to see in person to see how neat they truly can be.

This is to say, I actually like Wiglett.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    You find them eely neat.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…