• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
EKZ1505
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, are PGL shiny Tapu Lele and PGL shiny Tapu Bulu UT?
    I can offer you a event shiny Necrozma (OT:ひみつ, ID: 000132, LV. 75, Adamant, GER) and if you need something else, pls tell me.
    I apologize for not being word-perfect in English.
    Do you still have the self-obtained shiny Tapu Lele, or have you traded that?
    e6life
    e6life
    The Jirachi is WISHMKR from the American Bonus Disk; 3rd Gen. I'd have to restart my game a few times before acquiring the desired nature, which wouldn't be an issue.

Two other shiny events I have are the Movie 2011 JP Pokemon:
    Juanita's Golurk & Carlita's Hydreigon
    EKZ1505
    EKZ1505
    sorry, I think I have all of them :/
    e6life
    e6life
    Well that’s unfortunate. That’s about all I have to offer. Oh well. Thanks for your time.
    Hey there, can I interest you in something from my list on my profile?
    EKZ1505
    EKZ1505
    There isn't really anything I'm after but I'm open to offers if it isn't on my list of what I have. What are you interested in?
    Ghost94
    Ghost94
    The Shiny Tapu Bulu code.
    EKZ1505
    EKZ1505
    Sorry, like my post says, all the ones I was trading away are gone (and my own code is not up for trade).
    Hi! Are you still interested in LL codes? I'm interested in some of your gen7 events.
    EKZ1505
    EKZ1505
    Had a pending trade for 4 for a shiny Torchic but haven't heard back in a few days so I would be interested. Looking for 3 more
    V
    vinzprez
    Alright. Please keep me posted. Thanks!
    EKZ1505
    EKZ1505
    the other person got back to me once but hasn't in quite a few days now, so let me know if you're still interested
    Edit: nvm sorry trade will go through
    What events and shinies are you looking for?
    EKZ1505
    EKZ1505
    At this point the only competitive shinies I'm missing are Passimian and a HA Popplio (or evos), but just about any comp shiny born in gen 7 (so it's VGC-legal) is fine. As for events, haven't been paying attention to the latest Japanese ones, but pretty much anything I don't have already is fine!
    EKZ1505
    EKZ1505
    So I haven't heard from the first offer in almost a week now, and the 2nd offer is not responding yet either (and he/she could only offer 2 codes anyway I think), so if you still have your codes available for trade, I would definitely move on to your offer if I don't hear back from them today :)
    Hello, can give you the 3 shiny Zygarde codes, looking for this year's Heatran. Thanks!
    D
    d3c4
    The Mew then? I understand about the Celebi, i downloaded Crystal version a few days ago to attempt the process myself but I'm not looking forward to it haha
    D
    d3c4
    I'm on now to trade if you're available and we can agree on a 3rd
    EKZ1505
    EKZ1505
    The Mew is fine. Can trade now if you happen to be around

Edit: Did receive another offer as well earlier. I've had so many offers fall through trying for these codes that I'm not even using myself that I may just take the first trade that finally goes through
    Hey do you still own a shiny stakataka
    M
    Mash
    Ummmm I think I have an extra shiny charizard non-HA lying around if you’re interested
    EKZ1505
    EKZ1505
    Very interested if it's decent competitively, but again, Alolan-born? I've got ones from XY/ORAS in my list already :/
    EKZ1505
    EKZ1505
    Hey were you still interested?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…