• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Satoshi & Touko

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, trainers! Getting ready for them competitive battles is great and all, but make sure you’re regularly updating your style as well! ^^
    I had been completely gone over the last few weeks due to no longer having my own internet-browsing device. But now I am back using an IPad!
    im pretty sure im done with my pokemon sun file for the most part. i put the game cartridge back into the box and broke out my 2nd hand BW2 games i got last year. i havent started a new game over yet as i need some things first but i'll be starting with a personalized team when i do restart a game on challenge mode. im still not done with UM file yet as i got 296K FC out of 333K FC.
    thanks, im just glad they didnt DC the battle and was able to record the battle. i havent really battled much lately but ive tried my fringe/situtaional teams when that happens. lately ive been playing under Mizore, i just sign in my Sun game for 2 minutes online at best just to get the 3 tickets and get online for a minute.
    LOL sorry for the wrong code, i messed up the first 4 letters. its KEZG-WWWW-WWWQ-6K4W. the bulk of the work was done by Gliscor but i wanted to show off an old favorite pkmn that many players write off in a second. im pretty sure i made a pretty good impression to rub the loss in the player's face.

ive been pretty busy myself but managed lvl 989 in UM with the battle agency wins when the AI graces me with wins.
    i just had a battle in my UM game in the plaza. the player challenging me seemed a bit naive/inexperienced and i actually got a few KO's that i always wanted to get on some pokemon. the Gliscor KO was one of them that i was trying to get for a while. im not that great at battling but was i a bit too savage? i did give the player a chance at the end . loved the final attack :)
    Vid code KEGZ-WWWW-WWWQ-6K4W
    I guess you're happy about character customization in the Pikachu/Eevee games ^^
    Reactions: Satoshi & Touko
    Satoshi & Touko
    Satoshi & Touko
    There's still no guarantee that I'll get the games, but at the same time it's no longer guaranteed that I won't. ^^
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    I see ^^
    I want to get them but I probably won't have enough money for a switch because my class reunion is going to be in the fall also
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…