Maybe this has been asked before, but how do you fill in the Attack Dex in Pokemon HOME?
I was able to fill in all Unregistered Abilities and Pokemon, but the Attack DeX does not fill in the unregistered moves, even if I have Pokemon with those moves in HOME.
Exp. I have a Lycanroc with...
Hello everyone, my questions are related to two Hidden Ability Pokemon.
1. How do you get a Kantonian Weezing with Stench? I transfered one from LG Pikachu to Sword and it got Neutralising Gas. Are the abilities LG Pokemon get random?
2. I know that Hidden Ability Sinistea is available, but...
Maybe a weird question to ask here, but when exactly can Onix "reach" the flying Pokemon (Pidgeot(to), Charizard and Dragonite)?
What are the requirements? Is just Onix enough or do you need to use Lures and Combos? My Onix is getting a stiff neck from looking at the sky the entire time :-P.
So I've been replaying it and am at the point where I beat the game, did the lucky egg quest, purified everything and am currently working on the Battle CD's.
Question though, where is Battle CD #15?
I talked to both Castform and the jogger, but both don't give the CD.
(P.S. so far, I...
I have a question, I'm IV-breeding for the first time, since I am playing Pokemon and I read Bulbapedia and Serebii about the mechanics (about passing natures, Power items (Lens et cetera) and the Stat Judge in Gear Station).
Now I am curious, how many IVs can you max out (31) by breeding? I...
Well I hope that the Final Event Pokemon will be the counter part of Arceus.
Where as Arceus is the Alpha, the beginning,
the Final Event Pokemon will be the Omega, the end.
Where as Arceus is a Normal type, with Fighting it's only weakness,
the Final Event Pokemon will be...
I've got a few questions about the trades with Curtis and Yancy.
I was able to trade my first Pokémon with Curtis today and it was a Mankey.
- If I understood things right, you can only get one Pokémon a day. Is this correct?
- Do the trades rotate, in the sence of (with Curtis) 1st day...
I have a question about Yancy/Curtis and the trades.
Do you need to have beaten the Elite Four before you can trade with Yancy and Curtis after the 51st call?
On Serebii and Bulbapedia (Curtis), it doesn't mention the need of beating the Elite Four for trading, however on Yancy's page on...
I don't want:
- honey trees (I liked headbutting)
- updated johto dex (I like what they did in GSC)
- Unown dex removed (It actually made the Unown "interesting")
- "new" pokeballs (the Apricorn balls should return)
- the Red Gyarados removed (I don't care if people spam or don't...
Perhaps an odd question, but is there a way to get all the trade Pokemon on your ranch before trading (she usually only has Pikachu and Staravia when you start the game).
If so, what questions should be answered what way to get that Pokemon?
Well, so far I aways used:
Red/FireRed = Charmander
Blue = Squirtle
LeafGreen = Bulbasaur
Ruby = Torchic
Sapphire = Mudkip
Emerald = Treecko
Diamond = Chimchar
Pearl = Piplup
Platinum = Turtwig
And in the original GSC I went:
Gold = Cyndaquil
Silver = Totodile