• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

¡Hola Amigos!

ShinyRay5

¡Hola Amigos!

Hey everyone im ShinyRay5 and i joined like 2 days ago. Now i've always been aware of Serebii.net but i never knew it had a forum! this place is just what i needed! I mainly came to get some rare pkmn legitly and basically collect a bunch of pkmn that i dont need! XD only cause i want analyze there origins and make a collection out of it.

but anyway i found out this forum is not just about pkmn. it also has threads of other stuff like non pkmn anime shows (l <3 deathnote), SSBB!! (love that game), and just life itself.

well im looking for some buddies that share the same interests and around my age group. (i don't like messing with preteens XP) lol
Sometimes i wonder why i still play pkmn, but i guess it really is one of the most satisfactory RPG games out there (#2 FF series)! and it very addicting to catch'em all! ^_^

I'm also looking for a good challenge in SSBB so hit me up!
Thanks for reading!

ShinyRay5

Mr. Demon

Darkness!!
welcome and yeah preteens can be annoying but it's because they haven't matured enough like those who have elevated to the teen/young adult level. so once again welcome

~Mr. D

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
bienvenidos :D my spanish sucks hehe
welcome, i like deathnote too! but i prefer bleach ;) anyways, hope you have tons of fun here.... i'm always available for a chat :) e.t.c.

ShinyRay5

bienvenidos :D my spanish sucks hehe
welcome, i like deathnote too! but i prefer bleach ;) anyways, hope you have tons of fun here.... i'm always available for a chat :) e.t.c.

That's alright! I'm not that good either... It's sad cause i'm Latino lol
yeah Bleach is my #2 fav right now!

ShinyRay5

welcome and yeah preteens can be annoying but it's because they haven't matured enough like those who have elevated to the teen/young adult level. so once again welcome

~Mr. D
Thanks for welcoming me! ^_^

True that! Tis a shame but they'll grow up. Maybe I'll befriend them when they do! =D