• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

¤ alzi's tcg banner shop. ¤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alzi

Toon link
¤ alzi's quick stop shop. ¤ V2

tcgteambanner2wi8.png
Tcg Shop is Open

Ok some of you might know me on this forum and some of you might not i decided to make a tcg shop i can do other things such as fusions, team positions an these funny face pokemon but i won't have time to do them but when i have time i'll start adding them on the first post i hope you Read the rules very carfully since you only have 2 chances or maybe even 1 somtimes.Here are some examples of my work:
Example.1

Rules

1:All of serebii forum rules that include Spamming , flaming those sort of stuff.

2:Do Not ask if you can work here or be a helper if you do want to work here then PM me.

3:Do not rush me or keep annoying me like are you done yet?

4:If you do a little mistake, maybe you forgot to tell me what layout you wanted i will post and tell you please edit your post and tell me what layout you wanted or to tell you to basically fix up your small mistake, once you have done that Do not post again and say i edited my post i can see if you've edited your post or not so don't worry about it.

5: If you request you must put this phrase in your post so i know you have read the rules ''breloom power'' and it also has to be bolded if you don't know how to bold your writing then pm lol.

6:If you get back your request and don't like it just tell me i'll fix it anytime :)

7:Do not bother to post here if your not going to stay at serebii for a long time since it's just wasting my time.

8:Read rule 5 carefully since i don't want to ban any one.

9:Only 4 Request so after 4 people have requested then no more people are aloud to request until i have finished there banners.

10:Give Credit to me it's either Alzi or Alzi~Pokemon Master your choice.

11:Once i have done your request come back to the shop with a thank's or a cheers atleast.

There's only 11 rules to remeber and it shouldn't be that hard ok now these are the layouts you can choose from:

Layout's
To see them properly leave your mose on them and click the thing in the bottom right corner to largen it out. And do not steal my shapes. All layout's will have a border like layout 4 exept it will only have one if you want two borders then tell me through the extra's.

And here are the forms that you fill out for each of the layouts:

Layout 1
Border color: The color of the border
Pokemon: The six Pokemon
Extra's: Such as writing on the banner?

Layout 2
Border Color:
Pokemon:
Extra's:

Layout 3
Border Color:
Pokemon:
Extra's:

Layout 4
Border Color:
Second Border Color
Pokemon:
Extra's:

The border color is the inside one and the second border is the outer one..

Layout 5
Border Color:
Pokemon:
Extra's:

Layout 6
Border Color:
Pokemon:
Extra's:

One request per person if you don't understand some things then pm, and say if you only wanted 4 pokemon only then i can do 4 but nothing over 6. And don't request a arceus, Shaymin, Regigigas, mamoswine, Phione, heatren, Togekiss, Porygon-Z since there tcg's are not out yet.

Fusions Shop Is Open

fusionformyshopdy9.png

I am oright at fusing things....

Forms
Pokemon 1:
Pokemon 2:
Base: Who's body to use.
Extra: Any extra things you want on it

And please do not request somthing stupid like a fusion of weedle and deoxys...

Request away...

-Alzi-

Last edited:

Ikito

''breloom power''
(i cant see any layouts can you please post pics of them cus nothings coming up)
Layout 4
Border Color: black
Second Border Color: cyan
Pokemon: infernape,absol,dialga,mismaguis,staraptor,rampardos
Extra's: can they not be like the donphan i hat those plastoscene pokemon

Last edited:

Ikito

thx it looks cool i will put in my sig (oh can i work here no just kidding i dont no where to get the images from proabably serebii but meh)

Rikku

you're so mean! :@:@
''breloom power''
Layout 4
Border Color: black
Second Border Color: dark blue
Pokemon: dialga,palkia,empoleon,gallade,mew and mesprit
Extra's: none.
thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Rikku

you're so mean! :@:@
I think dialga,exchange arceus for dialga.by the way there is a darkrai card.

Mewchirio

Breloom Power
Layout 4
Border Color: White
Second Border Color: Black
Pokemon: Mew, jirachi, lucario, Espeon, Umbreon and Eevee
Extra's: None

Thanks in Advance

Mewchirio

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Breloom Power! Breloom does rock ^^ especially with Blaziken :D

I would like to request an awesome banner please ^^

Layout 3
Border Color: Dark red please
Pokemon: Turtwig, Hippopotas, Starly, Pichu, Totodile and Pachirisu. ^^
Extra's: Umm I am not sure what you mean by extras ^^; *feels dumb*

Please and thank you ^^

Alzi

Toon link

nubinator

Banned
breloom power

Layout 3
Border Color: Red
Pokemon: Salamence, Blissey, Electrivire, Gengar, Swampert, Starmie.
Extra's: None :D

Last edited:
"BRELOOM POWER"

layout: 4
border: red
border 2: orange
pokemon: charizard,blaziken,magnezone,groudon,abomasnow,porygon
extras:none

Status
Not open for further replies.