• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

¤ Team Galactic ¤

Who should be our first Commander/Moderator?

• Randomness

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Abrar14

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Both

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Galactic Lv.X

Master Cyrus
¤ Team Galactic ¤ Galactic Tourney

"Everything belongs to Team Galactic! Look beyond the world--space will become Team Galactic's!"

Welcome to Team Galactic, I am Master Cyrus, and I am this club's owner. This club has originated from a role-playing club I ran on another forum I was a member of. Due to the forums current issues, I decided to relocate to Serebii, and try again here. As such, casual discussions about Team Galactic, Giratina and the Distortion World, and Sinnoh themed conversations are allowed.

We follow the basic rules of Serebii here.​

Giratina_OF.png

483.png
¤
487_giratina_origin_2_m.png
¤
484.png

Leaders (Administrators):

Cyrus (Team Galactic Lv.X)
1.) Houndour ♂ Lv.34
Ani228MS.png

2.) Golbat ♂ Lv.34
Ani042MS.png

3.) Honchkrow ♂ Lv.36
Ani430MS.png

Spr_4p_430.png
¤
Spr_4h_229_m.png
¤
Spr_4p_169.png

Commanders (Moderators):

Mars (Randomness)
1.) Houndour ♂ Lv.15
Ani228MS.png

2.) Purugly ♀ Lv.17
Ani432MS.png

(Vacant)

Saturn (Abrar14, Tournament Organizer)
1.) Murkrow ♂ Lv.15
Ani198MS.png

2.) Toxicroak ♀ Lv.17
Ani454MS.png

(Vacant)

Spr_4h_198_m.png
¤
Spr_4h_228.png
¤
Spr_4h_042_m.png

Galactic Grunts:

B-3 (TeamGalacticMars)
1.) Glameow ♀ Lv.13
Ani431MS.png

H-20 (Srivats123)

J-6 (GalactaKnightisawesome)
1.) Glameow ♀ Lv.13
Ani431MS.png

J-16 (Jasonx1998)
1.) Croagunk ♂ Lv.13
Ani453MS.png

N-13 (Necro101)
1.) Murkrow ♂ Lv.11
Ani198MS.png

2.) Croagunk ♂ Lv.11
Ani453MS.png

Registration Format:
Username: (So easy to answer.)
Code Name: (Choose a letter and a number. Examples: H-27, K-2, ect.)
Pokémon: (Choose three max (repetition is allowed).)
Ani041MS.png
=>
Ani042MS.png
Ani265MS.png
=>
Ani266MS.png
/
Ani268MS.png
=>
Ani267MS.png
/
Ani269MS.png
Ani198MS.png
Ani431MS.png
Ani434MS.png
Ani453MS.png
Ani228MS.png
(This is more of a decoration, and represents you as a member of Team Galactic. You allowed to choose their Gender (♂/♀).)

Tournament Information:
None currently.

Trainer Information (Gen IV):
Name: Team Galactic Lv.X
Wi-Fi Friend Code:
Platinum: 3867-3888-1996
HeartGold: 3524-4601-4488
Diamond: 1848-2695-8621
Time Zone: EST

Trainer Information (Gen V):

Registration Format:
Name: ---
Wi-Fi Friend Code: ---
Time Zone: ---

Team Galactic Banners and Userbars:

User Bars by umbreonrulez.
ubd3657kf1.png

Code:
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/1406/ubd3657kf1.png

ubd3065ls9.png

Code:
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/4146/ubd3065ls9.png

Banner by SecretSolver, animated by freddybgbg.
newbasebgbg.gif

Code:
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j7/freddybgbg/newbasebgbg.gif

Team Galactic Music:

The Three Serene Lakes

International Police Officer, Looker

Team Galactic Battle

Team Galactic Victory

Team Galactic Eterna Building

Team Galactic Encounter

Team Galactic Commanders

Team Galactic Headquarters

Team Galactic's Secret Lab

The Frigid Mount Coronet

The Ancient Spear Pillar

Summoning the Titans

The Cataclysm

Team Galactic Leader, Cyrus

Dialga and Palkia

Advent of Giratina

Giratina Strikes

The Mysterious Distortion World

Rampaging Giratina

The Ruins of Sinjoh

The Lost Hall of Origin

The Awakened Arceus

SpearPillar_Giratina.png

Last edited:

Team Galactic Lv.X

Master Cyrus
Team Galactic has been approved and is now open. We will now accept new members. PM me or leave a visitor message with the registration form filled out if you wish to join.

Last edited:

Team Galactic Lv.X

Master Cyrus
Feel free to choose when you make up your mind. Also, here is you're uniform. XD

Team Galactic Lv.X

Master Cyrus
"You have been added to the Team Galactic member database."

Indeed. Team Galatic shall defeat *shot*
I'm back! Team Galatic shall never die!

EDIT: I have decided my Pokemon. I believe that Golbat (M), Dustox (M), and Houndour (F) should suit me impeccably.

Last edited:

Team Galactic Lv.X

Master Cyrus
Alright... hope you don't mind that Dustox and Golbat will have to be Wurple and Zubat for now. You can also change up their levels. You can take away 2 levels from one and split them between the others, take 2 from one and give them to another, or take 1 level from two and give them to one. Also, if you have only 2 Pokemon, you get 2 free levels to either split between your 2 Pokemon, or give them all to one. With only one Pokemon, it gets 3 levels.

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
okay.png

Username: Mr. Joker
Code Name: Z-17 (although Commander Loki would be awesome)
Pokemon: Crogunk, Crogunk, Crogunk

Hi. I want to join please! Team Galactic is my favorite evil team of all time. My favorite commander is defiantly Commander Mars. She's pretty neat and stuff.

okay, thanks.

Team Galactic Lv.X

Master Cyrus
You have been added to the club's member list, I hope you enjoy it here. So, who is going to start the first conversation here?

I shall.

What is your favorite commander of Team Galactic?
In my opinion, Cyrus. He almost remade the universe in our image. If it weren't for that stupid Lucas. . .

abrar14

Statter Master
lol yeah cyrus. team galactic sure thinks big when it comes to evil plans. creating a new world. all in a days work. xd

Team Galactic Lv.X

Master Cyrus
Excluding Coliseum and Gale of Darkness, the most villainous evil Teams are Team Galactic, Team Rocket, and Team Plasma. Galactic however desired something more than all of the organizations. All the others wanted the world at most (except Purple Eyes, but that's a spin-off series), but Galactic actually wanted to destroy that which most people desire to make a world of their own, one without spirit.
Sure, Team Rocket killed a Marowak mother, and Ghetis of Team Plasma abused his son to convince him that man has wronged Pokemon, but if Team Galactic succeeded their plans, everyone in the world would have been annihilated.
They also used bombs! Team Galactic blew up a swamp (in Platinum) and lake, and threatened to target a city next. There is a name for people who do this... terrorists.

Last edited:

GalladeLover

U STOLE MAH GALLADE!
Registration Format:
Username: GalladeLover
Code Name: G-10
Pokémon: murkrow houndour

Team Galactic Lv.X

Master Cyrus
Yes... I even said it on the original post, but edited it out because I didn't know if I could get in trouble for it, or receive any negative backlash or discourage members. I think it's safe to say, considering I've seen Team Galactic get called terrorists for the Celestic Town incident, asking why gambling got blocked, but not that.
However Team Galactic is still cool, because some of it's members are hilarious. They even make a "Attack it's Weak-Point for Massive Damage" reference in Diamond and Pearl.

Last edited:

Team Galactic Lv.X

Master Cyrus
Joe Phillips: "Lets go to the Great Marsh!"
(A day later...)
News Cast: "This just in, a dead body was found in the waters of the Great Marsh. 11 year old Joe Phillips' body was pulled out of the swamp. Autopsies say that he apparently drowned. It was thought that he got caught in the mud and sucked up by it."

Or dangerous as in...

"We're Team Shut Up or we'll Shank You!"

Status
Not open for further replies.