• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

¤ Team Galactic ¤

Who should be our first Commander/Moderator?

• Randomness

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Abrar14

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Both

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomness

He is already here.
Murky water is still brown, though. I think.

Team Galactic Lv.X

Master Cyrus
No, it had an amount of steps you could make before you had to return to the entrance.

Necro101

Oh yeah, I remember debating each and every step carefully, as if I was using Repels..

lol,
I never colculated the steps. I went in and I caught Pokemon until the bell rang. I didn't do it in a logical order or anything like that.

RAWK ON

Edit: I will be gone from June 29 to July 7 so I will not be on/won't have wifi. So ya.

Last edited:

Randomness

He is already here.
Not much activity around here lately...

I'm not sure if we've already asked, but who's your favourite and least favourite Commander?

Team Galactic Lv.X

Master Cyrus
My favorite Commander is Mars. I don't really have much of a least favorite... of coarse, I like Cyrus... but he's the actual Boss, not a Commander.

Team Galactic Lv.X

Master Cyrus
Charon was the 4th... Head Scientist and the 4th Commander of Team Galactic.

GalactaKnightisawesome

Team Galactic Fan
Username: GalactaKnightisawesome
Code Name: J-6
Pokémon: Glameow

Necro101

Well Knight and Mars you should be accepted so welcome to the club.

Topic:
What did you like the most about team galactic.

Team Galactic Lv.X

Master Cyrus
I like Team Galactic because of these reasons:
-The Pokemon they are trying to control, Dialga and Palkia, two powerful Dragon Gods of Time and Space (I prefer Dialga between the two of them).
-Their true goal seemed pretty serious as well, the destruction of our universe and creation of a new universe with no spirit. Cyrus is considered a Knights Templar, he believes his goal is for the greater good to create his ideal utopia, his new world, and wishes to get rid of spirit (including our free will).
-At the time, he was a darker and edgier Pokemon villain (but now compared to Ghetsis not so much).
-I like the 4th Gen Pokemon games; Platinum was my favorite.
-The Grunts are hilarious, like their "Massive Damage" reference, "Galactic Energy for the win", "We need the honey to attract Pokemon in great numbers", and the grunt who is talking about how we're breaking Team Galactic's heart.
-They dropped a bomb on a lake! That bomb was near some cities and a resort, you know how many people could have been hurt by the earthquake it caused?
-I also like Commander Mars.

Zoroark, Could I put you down as Z-1089?

Last edited:

Team Galactic Lv.X

Master Cyrus
That too. So, Pokemon Special has ended the Platinum series. Sird doesn't show up; I wonder if Sird is going to be the main villain and have her own agenda.

GalactaKnightisawesome

Team Galactic Fan
Best thing about Team Galactic? Well, they're, so far, in my opinion, the only villain team in Pokemon that isn't weird, failed, or whatnot. First of all: Team Rocket is a disaster. They mostly consist of people that don't even know how to do anything properly (*points at Jessie, James, and Meowth). Team Aqua and Team Magma? If they flood the whole world or dry up all the oceans, they won't be able to survive either. As for Team Plasma, yuck. They're just, frankly, mostly nutjobs who want to be the only people in Unova to have Pokemon. But, Team Galactic, on the other hand, is way better. I mean, taking over the world sounds way better than the other teams' plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.