• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

¤ The Eeveelution Club! ¤

What types do you think the next Eeveelutions will be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Räven Velish

black lives matter
Yeah i just drew one that is Sleepeon a eeveelution that is a psychic and normal type that is kinda hard to train since its sleeping all the time

That would be cool, but not to be rude, but there already is a Psychic type Eeveelution, and also, there are no dual-typed Eeveelutions.

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Well you see its a fake eeveelution so it can be 2 types and i just came up with something for it in battles it might just fall asleep so it can use its mind/psychic powers to defeat other trainers pokemon while asleep which can make it a useful pokemon

Srivats123

I challenge you to a
I would like to make new eeveelutions of the pokemon eevee.

Ti4558

Username: Ti4558
Favorite Eeveelution: Umbreon

Last edited:

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
I just made a new one called Buggyeon a bug evolution that has defense powers say if you were in battle and a super effective move was about to be used to hurt Buggyeon Buggyeon would go into its shell

Frost471

I'll join

Username: Frost471
Why you want to join: I want interact a bit more with the people around here. A club where people like the same pokemon I do might be a very good way to start of.
Favorite Eeveelution: Glaceon

Räven Velish

black lives matter
I'll join

Why you want to join: I want interact a bit more with the people around here. A club where people like the same pokemon I do might be a very good way to start of.

Oh, hey Frost! You're accepted!

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
I'll join

Welcome to the club =D I have a Glaceon I use in wifi battles and she's amazing. <3 She won me my first wifi battle. :3

Frost471

So in what order do you like all the eeveelutions the most? My order would be:

1 Glaceon
2 Jolteon
3 Vaporeon
4 Flareon
5 Espeon
6 Lefeon
7 Umbreon

Räven Velish

black lives matter
So in what order do you like all the eeveelutions the most? My order would be:

1 Glaceon
2 Jolteon
3 Vaporeon
4 Flareon
5 Espeon
6 Lefeon
7 Umbreon

1. Umbreon/Jolteon
2. Jolteon/Umbreon
3. Vaporeon
4. Espeon
5. Flareon
6. Leafeon/Glaceon
7. Glaceon/Leafeon

Squeal044

Username: Squeal044
Why I want to Join: I was always amazed by the abilities of the eeveeloutions and they are one of my favorite Pokemon
Favorite eeveeloution: Vaporeon

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
Username:Ropav
Why you want to join: Because I love the eevee forms they are so unique.
Favorite Eeveelution:If I have to choose it would be eevee but I love all of them.

x-sayrie-x

Username: x-sayrie-x
Why you want to join: I love the Eeveelutions, and I want to become more involved with the Serebii community. What better way to do that than join a club?
Favorite Eeveelution: Jumping off the bandwagon here to say Leafeon <3
Referrer: n/a

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Hey i have a new question for you people if you can have Eevee or any of its eeveelutions for a pet would you i would because i think it would be fun playing with them

Status
Not open for further replies.