• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~¤Love & Death¤~

lilbluecorsola

Binky-boo! <3
~¤Love & Death¤~

What time the mighty moon was gathering light
Love paced the thymy plots of Paradise,
And all about him roll’d his lustrous eyes;
When, turning round a cassia, full in view,
Death, walking all alone beneath a yew,
And talking to himself, first met his sight.
‘You must begone,’ said Death, ‘these walks are mine.’
Love wept and spread his sheeny vans for flight;
Yet ere he parted said, ‘This hour is thine:
Thou art the shadow of life, and as the tree
Stands in the sun and shadows all beneath,
So in the light of great eternity
Life eminent creates the shade of death.
The shadow passeth when the tree shall fall,
But I shall reign for ever over all.’

--Alfred Lord Tennyson

LoveDeath.jpg

Some problems with shading, I know. >>

Comments and/or Critisicm are appreciated!

M

Magical Trevor

WOW you draw really well and I love the idea of the pic pleae do some more

unownmew

Banned
this is really good. Well done, Blue.
but I can't shake teh feelling of it being akward. Idunno know, I just feel like its somehow akward. It probably has nothing to do with your hard work on it, maybe just the placement of the people. ...

Critz. (yes, I'm actualy doing it this time)
the flying guy's head seems a bit too small for his body, and the right part of his chest is misproportioned with his left.
Is the tree supposed to fade out with no leaves/actual branches?
you hands are coming along ^_^ just a few tweeks with his left one, but that's probably a hard position to draw. The feather wings seem a bit too small, and while weird looking, the winged tree-person(?) seems quite well drawn.
Good shading, just a little more light shading past the dark shading would needed to enhanced the image.