• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~¤World upon World¤~

jirachiman876

The King of Kirby
BLUE!!! By now you're prolly long gone but I noticed this and I'm like WTF!!! and dived in. I guess a little literally. ^^
Anyway, great job again. Loved the description as always, great job. I knew within the second paragraph t was mantine. it was the only Pokemon I knew of that could fly. *forgot all about gyarados*
Again, I really liked it and I hope to see some more if you ever come back. ^^;
jirachiman out ;385;

Knightblazer

Memories in the Rain
You seem familiar. Do I know you? xP

ANYWAY. *coughs*

Golly, it's really a very soul-inducing, powerful one shot. Very deep on the mental stuff and all, with erm... what was that word...? Ah, yes. FLOWERLY. Like Dracula. But that's besides the point there. Like what so many reviewers had said, tis was a beautiful prose n' all, showing really nicely about the Mantine's desire to fly. And you know what? I was reading the Pokemon manga G/S/C saga when I was reading this. Concidence, oui? xD

I don't think I can say much, coz' the folks here basically mentioned everything I wanted to mention and all that jazz. All I can say that its a brillant one-shot coming from you, and the fact that it was a simple theme, the other fact that you could actually manage to expand and work on it until it flows so beautifully is amazing. And I toast my cola mug to you for that. xD

Knightblazer ;262;

lilbluecorsola

Binky-boo! <3
Whoa, I never knew this thread got bumped. Sorry! I'll reply to your reviews now. ^^;

grounder: Wow, you really read well into it, I like that. Although to be honest, at the time I wasn't thinking much about a theme or meaning. I just added the stuff at the end because I wanted a meaningful ending. I'm not sure I even actually feel that way, about segregation and equality.

But, I really welcome your interpretation. I love underlying themes, whether they're intentional or not. <3

jirachiman876: I still wonder why everyone seems to like the description in this story when it's non-existant. XD Still, thank you very much. <3

Knightblazer: I don't know. DO YOU?

"Flowerly". Interesting. Need to look that up. And something similar happened in the Manga? o_O;

Thank you for your comments. -^.^- I'm still surprised so many people liked the style of this, maybe I'll try and develop it further.

Anyway, thanks to all you guys. *Supar Lollies for all* It's really great to hear all your reviews, especially right before I begin my new project. This has given me an idea of how to handle the style of my upcoming fanfic, which I hope to write this summer.

So this also gives me a chance to announce that I will be starting my first chaptered Fanfiction, and will hopefully be coming out soon. Please look forward to it! ^_^ *a la Animé style*

Sireath

The world's a stage
Ahhh... beautiful. It flows like the waves and breezes they describe. Such wording is relaxing to hear. It's true that not many writings call for this sort of poetry, but I think we should see it more often. It makes for a surreal pleasure. You've done a remarkable job. I applaud you.

PDL

disenchanted
Quite a cute fic I must say.

Most of what I was going to say's already been said though, however, you've inspired me to get back into writing more things.

Actually, this sort of thing is simlair to the sort of poetry and writings they set to music on a radio station in my area.

lilbluecorsola

Binky-boo! <3
People are still reviewing?

Thank you, Sireath and PDL. *Supa Lollies* It's still surprising that everyone seems fond of the poetic style, especially when I didn't plan on having it come out that way.