1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

ºHey!º

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by «*\Nikky/*», Jun 11, 2012.

1. «*\Nikky/*»

«*\Nikky/*» New Member

ºHey!º

Hi there! I've been visiting these forums for quite some time now and finally decided to join up. xD Oh my gosh, I love Pokemon. Chikorita is like the cutest ever! :p I like writing, gaming (Yup, gamer girl right here xD) and manga. I've already taken the time to look around and can already tell you I will be active in the fan fic and RP sections. Um, I hope to meet many new people here. My friends are always telling me I'm too outgoin but I think I'm really shy. Um, hope to see you around. xD ~*

2. Moog2

Moog2 Must stay awake...

Nice to meet you. It's good to meet another writer. I prefer to write non-Pokemon/video game oriented things, so you may not see me around the fanfic or RP sections. But I really do love to write. :D Welcome to the forum!

3. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

4. G50

G50 No longer posting

Hello «*\Nikky/*», Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™