• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

»» t®ª¢€ ««

Status
Not open for further replies.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
No worries, Shiny Bashamo

Alrighty - here's yours the1stpkmnfan.

AshMay_01-1.png

AshMay_02-1.png

[noparse]
AshMay_01-1.png

AshMay_02-1.png
[/noparse]

That's just as good, I love it! Thanks for editting it, Insidious. :D

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
No a problem, mate - glad you like it

I_D

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
whom is working on my chao requests?

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Tbh, I can't do them and I have no idea where the other spriters have gone... I need to revamp this place...

Kebilito

WHAAAAAAT!?
What better way to get revamped than with a request?

Artist: I would like to request from I_D.
Description: I would like a banner to put at the top of my tournament page. It needs to be colorful; this is a creativity tournament, afterall. I would also like a Celebi sprite at the bottom right corner. Other than that, I'll let your creativity flow.
Type: Sig
Size: 350 pixels high, 600 pixels wide.
Colours: All
Text: The Creativity Tournament with SPPF at the bottom next to the Celebi sprite.
Image Links: Smeargle, Magcargo, Lumineon, and Rotom Frost Here is the Celebi sprite.

Thank you so very much. I really appreciate it.

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
Well it's essential I get them.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Artist: I'd like to request from Insidious_Dreamer.
Description: I'd like the banner to look dreamy and romantic...and also to be slightly colorful. Whichever you think matches best with this theme is fine with me ^^
Type: sig banner
Size: 450 x 150
Colour(s): spring, light colors
Text: (none)
Image Links:
[clickie.]
[clickie.]

Please take your time...and let me know if there are problems. Thanks ^^

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Alright guys! I have done your requests! Hope you like them:

@ Kebilito:
TCT.png

[noparse]
TCT.png
[/noparse]

@ starfire_jirachi:
LinkZelda_01.png

LinkZelda_02.png

[noparse]
LinkZelda_01.png

LinkZelda_02.png
[/noparse]

@pokemonmaster8: As said earlier, I dont think I'll be able to get anyone to do the Chao's for you, and I apologise for that. I wish I could find a spriter who would reliably stay around and do the requests. Perhaps you try another Chao shop or the Open Requests?

Last edited:

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
@ Growlachu: all done!
Grox_01.png

Grox_02.png

[noparse]
Grox_01.png

Grox_02.png
[/noparse]

Sapphire Sapphirine

~Melodist Melody~
Artist: I_D.
Description: I would like the third pic to be at the lower left corner, and the fourth pic to be at the upper right corner. The second pic to be in the middle, over lapping the other two pics but you still see them. The first pic to be small, but you still see it, and in the middle a little over lapping the two girls. I would like the two pictures in the background to be like a flashback. Keep the background in the two background pictures too, and take off the background in the two middle pics, please. The pictures in the background to fade in with the colors like slight waves, then pop-out. Lastly, can you make it look fun yet a rivalry vibe?
Type: Sig.
Size: 380x140. Can split it, please? Or make it to fit with the signature rules.
Colour(s): Black mixed with magenta.
Text: (at the upper left corner) Just Because We're Rivals... (and at the lower right corner) ...Doesn't Mean We Can't Be Friends (both not too big in size but still readable, in a readable script writting and a yellow-orange color, please).
Image Links: No.1 No.2 No.3 No.4

Please and thank you. ^.^

Last edited:

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
OK i'll ask Torosiken...

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
I'm glad you all like them. That's fantastic! I enjoyed making them.

And here's the latest one, Sapphire Sapphirine:
Rivalry_001.png
Rivalry_002.png

[noparse]
Rivalry_001.png
Rivalry_002.png

[/noparse]

Last edited:

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Hey Sapphire.

If it's easier for you to have it split down the middle, I can do that, but every banner I make is totally within the forum's rules and regulations. Only one of my banners has ever been disputed over and the person who argued it was wrong. Thus, you may feel free to use the images split horizontally as they are and never have an issue from any of the sig nazis, or if you still would prefer it, I can split them.

I_D

Sapphire Sapphirine

~Melodist Melody~
Hey Sapphire.

If it's easier for you to have it split down the middle, I can do that, but every banner I make is totally within the forum's rules and regulations. Only one of my banners has ever been disputed over and the person who argued it was wrong. Thus, you may feel free to use the images split horizontally as they are and never have an issue from any of the sig nazis, or if you still would prefer it, I can split them.

I_D

Oh, okay. Can you still split it? That way it can be easier for me. Thank you very much! ^.^

Last edited:

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
All done, Sapphire. You'll find that it is now split vertically

Status
Not open for further replies.