• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

»» t®ª¢€ ««

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackrose

looks fine with me :)

but i have changed my mind, sorry

edits are in bold

Description: blue, background resembles water (a bit more mystic looking), but doesnt have to be water. not real water plz. I want lapras(different pic if possible) and suicune on it
Type: sig
Size: 5cm by 3 cm
Colour(s): blue, different tones
Text: Water pokemon face-off
Image Links: photobucket

Description: Green, background resembles grass/ forest/ grassy areas, but doesnt have to be forest. not real grass plz. I want chikorita and scyther on it
Type: sig
Size: 5cm by 3 cm
Colour(s): Green, different tones
Text: Grass pokemon face-off
Image Links: photobucket

Last edited:

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
@ blackrose: You still want the third one as well? (the character tournement one?)

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
I added ur username to my waiting list already, so yeah, I got it, will be coming soon...

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Upon a bite of inspiration from someone...

Description: A Relicanth charging screenwards using Head Smash(A fancy blue aura covering the head) with the word 'Fishy' below in icy lettering.
Type: Avvie.
Size: 100x100
Colour(s): Background colour: Dark Blue.
Text: Fishy
Image Links: None, sadly.

blackrose

ID i still want the character tourney one.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Last edited:

blackrose

do you have any different suicune pics, clearer ones? i prefer the background of the other water face-off banner you made.

sorry if i sound so picky.

also do you make user bars?

Last edited:

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality

blackrose

thatnks :)

do you make user bars? if so could i see an example.

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
I guess whoever's up first could do the image, I'm not really fussing.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Last edited:
OMFG!!Its soooo awesome!Thanks this means alot ^^!

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Fantastic. Really does bring out the best of it. Many thanks.

shayminboy133

Wada ya looking at!?
Can i have a banner

size:normal
images:an anmie boy with brown hair with a pokeball in his hands with the pokemon around him as the following:
Shaymin Wevile munclax(asleep) torterra aipom mudkip
Text:shayminboy (in the middle)
and in the corner of the picture dawn and ash kechem kissing:/

thanks

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Can i have a banner

size:normal
images:an anmie boy with brown hair with a pokeball in his hands with the pokemon around him as the following:
Shaymin Wevile munclax(asleep) torterra aipom mudkip
Text:shayminboy (in the middle)
and in the corner of the picture dawn and ash kechem kissing:/

thanks

Request rejected: on account of there being no image to work with.

Kebilito

WHAAAAAAT!?
I would like a banner done by Sakura please!

Description: The bird Pokemon in the background and the text in the foreground. The images of the Pokemon are faded a little bit, and are scattered around the background in no particular order. The background has the appearance of a sky.
Type: Banner
Size: 468 x 100
Colour(s): A sky blue background, make the colour look as if the Pokemon are in the sky. The text can be any colour that will look cool, its really up to you.
Text: Kebilito in the center, with Dawn ~ 0130 3762 2822 in the bottom right.
Image Links: http://www.arkeis.com/images/pokemonfactory/farfetchd.png http://www.arkeis.com/images/pokemonfactory/skarmory.png http://www.arkeis.com/images/pokemonfactory/flygon.png http://www.arkeis.com/images/pokemonfactory/togekiss.png it's OK if you can't fit them all in.

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.