• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

»» t®ª¢€ ««

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Avenger

Rust In Peace
@ Night Avenger: that's too easy:
Rorschach_01-1.png

Rorschach_02-1.png

[noparse]
Rorschach_01-1.png

Rorschach_02-1.png
[/noparse]

Awesome... Just... Awesome... Thanks!

PikaHeart

When They c r y.....
Artist: to Insidious Dreamer please
Description: I want it to make it romantic like, and sweet please , i like them to be close like back to back pose. Also i want it like your umbreon pic at the banner. Can it be like that outlined? About the text make it Italic please? Flip the second image horizontally please.
Type:Sig
Size: around 300x200
Colour(s):Main Blue and Pink
Text: Hedgehog Love
Image Links: Sonic and Amy

Hehe thanks in advanced!

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
@PikaHeart: so what do you think of this?

Hedgehog-Love_01.png

Hedgehog-Love_02.png

[noparse]
Hedgehog-Love_01.png

Hedgehog-Love_02.png
[/noparse]

EDIT: @ Kebilito: If Sakura hasn't turned up by Monday, I'll do your request.

PikaHeart

When They c r y.....
wow I love it thank you very much!

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Kebilito, this is for you. Hope you like it!

Kebilito.png

[noparse]
Kebilito.png
[/noparse]

pit-fall

Angels Amoonguss
Artist: Sakura
Description: Flygon on the right side with the text on the left.
Type: Sleek ?
Size: 350 x 100
Colour(s): Dark green and black
Text: Thanks, its Reptar. and subtext pit-fall
Image Links: +

Lunar Ho-oh

Beyond Legends
Artist: Insidious_Dremer
Description: I would like to have a banner that has half day half night theme. (left side with Ho-oh and fiery background, and right side with ninetails and a night sky background)
Type: Sig
Size: 450x150
Main Colours: Red and Black
Text: Beyond Legends. Beyond in black, and Legends in red.
Image Links: ninetails Ho-oh (just the ho-oh not the rest)

Thanks!

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Request for banner
looks like: A banner with the fire red hero but with no cap and gokus hairstyle but a bandana like rambo and gi with red top,lavender pants with tail plz and an espeon that is the size of a kitten. groudon kyogre kabutops pikachu and charizard in backround.
background is like that of a warzone.

Hey, can I request that you use the form? It's in the first post of this thread.

Also, @pit-fall: Um, I think Sakura has gone awol - is there someone else you would like to have do the banner?

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
pit-fall, for you i present:
Flygon.png

[noparse]
Flygon.png
[/noparse]

Hope you like it!

Lunar Ho-oh - here it is:
Beyond-Legends_01.png

Beyond-Legends_02.png

[noparse]
Beyond-Legends_01.png

Beyond-Legends_02.png
[/noparse]

Hope you like it!

Also, alli yours will be done shortly.... still waiting on more clarification from SUPERSAIYANALEX....

Last edited:

SUPERSAIYANALEX

KEEPER OF TORAH
request:banner with a sacred,heroic look

type:sig

color:gold

request to:insidious dreamer

features:fire red male trainer w/o cap,but with gokus clothes,tail & hair.espeon is as about 1/3 hieght of trainers lower leg with hair like the trainer except its smaller.they are on the right side.

cothing colours:top=red,bottoms are lavender

text:those who shed darkness are true heroes in hebrew text[if possible]on left

text colours=red

background:tropical jungle day light

size:200x400

pretty much copy my poke pets trainer sprite and mod it and add a pkmn platinum espeon sprite with a smaller version of gokus hair cut not including the back spikes.

Last edited:

Lord Scalgon

What title?
Artist: The one and only Insidious_Dreamer
Description: I would like to have a banner that consists of blue flames in the background with Skarmory in the left side and Salamence on the right side)
Type: Banner
Size: 468x100
Colors: Black and Dark Blue
Text: The Official SPPF D/P Battle Tower Ranking Hall
Image Links: Skarmory, Salamence (note: both are shiny)

Hopefully, I did the request correctly...

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
@alli940: what do you think?

Scared_01.png

Scared_02.png

[noparse]
Scared_01.png

Scared_02.png
[/noparse]

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
@ alli940: I'm glad you like, dude!

@ Lord Scalgon:

Your banner - if this is meant to be at the top of a thread i can make it bigger - the original is double this size...
Hall.png

[noparse]
Hall.png
[/noparse]

Last edited:

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
Hello!

Artist: I_D (thanks! :))
Description: Ill add as much as i can! Well, i would like the may side to be dismal and rainy, and the manafi side to be happy and sparkly! so kind of like a ying-yang, exept its sad-happy
Type: Banner
Size: 450x150
Colour(s): bluish-grey on mays side- redish-orange on manafi's side
Text: Don't be dismal... Be happy!
Image Links:http://i102.piczo.com/view/2/9/h/8/s/1/t/s/7/l/1/5/img/i180569823_41475_3.png http://p.espace.free.fr/jeux/ranger/img/manaphy.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:

Firemonkey1

Fire Champion
http://http://sd.mistrust.com/mb/smash/metaknight.jpgArtist:I-D Description:I would like it to be a banner with Infernape on the left and Meta Knight on the right with a with a not noticiable line in bettween them. Type:Banner Size:450x150 Colors:Red around Inferape's backround (Infernape have white around him when you start, so just fill that white space with red) and red around both images if more space is available (Make the images as big as the banner.) Text:This Is Power. Image Links:http://sd.mistrust.com/mb/smash/metaknight.jpg and http://www.pokegraph.com/galeries/albums/niv100/normal_infernape.jpg (I know, I know.There is a link at the top. Ignore the link at the top.) :)

Last edited:

Lord Scalgon

What title?
@ Lord Scalgon:

Your banner - if this is meant to be at the top of a thread i can make it bigger - the original is double this size...
Hall.png

[noparse]
Hall.png
[/noparse]

Doubling the size of the banner works, and nice banner, btw. Keep up the good work! I can wait 'til you double the size, so yeah.

And yeah, it's for an existing thread. Link to the thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.