• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

»» t®ª¢€ ««

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
OK! Here you go, Lord Scalgon, and thank for the encouragement - I'm glad you like my style:

Hall-norm.png

[noparse]
Hall-norm.png
[/noparse]

Last edited:

SUPERSAIYANALEX

KEEPER OF TORAH
my old request on page 4 is my request,i edited it since last time.

ZFXZFX

Artist: Insidious Dreamer
Type: sig
Size: 400x100
Colour(s): Black and white
Text: Short Stack Fan
Image Links: X

Thanks in advance.

Firemonkey1

Fire Champion
I am sorry for not using the right form in my request on page 4, but I do not know how to do that form. I took me nearly 25 minutes to make that post. :)

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
When do i find out if my request got accepted?

EDIT: nevermind, i see my name on the waiting list

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Alrighty! A whole heap of requests complete! Sorry about the delay, had work to do for Uni, etc...

So:

@ SUPERSAIYANALEX: hope you like it!
Goku_01.png
Goku_02.png

[noparse]
Goku_01.png
Goku_02.png
[/noparse]

@ pokemonmaster21:This turned out quite nicely, I think....
ManaMay_01.png

ManaMay_02.png

[noparse]
ManaMay_01.png

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn161/Insidious_Dreamer/ManaMay_02.png[/IMG[/noparse]

@ Firemonkey1: This was a little difficult with not much to work with, but this is what I came up with...
[IMG]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn161/Insidious_Dreamer/Power_01.png
Power_02.png

[noparse]
Power_01.png

Power_02.png
[/noparse]

And, @ ZFXZFX: awesome stock image! What do you think?
SSFan2.png

[noparse]
SSFan2.png
[/noparse]

@ dario: Ur link for the tyranitar is dead...

Last edited:

PokeProMaster

Nike-Air-Force
Artist: Khamul / Insidious_Dreamer (I really dont mind who, whoever has most time on there hands I guess)
Description: I would like Dialga on the left with Palkia on the Right, both looking into toward the centre and toward Giratina whom i would like in the middle. I would like the Text in a Platinum type of colour and a little fancy in fron of the 3 pokemon. I would like all this centre to fit.
Below the text and the three pokemon, I would like the other four pictures i posted with Pikachu being focused in the middle. Im not hugely bothered about what order they go in at the bottom.
I want the main focus to be on the title and the dialga, palkia and giaratina.
Type: Title Banner
Size: Something around the size of 400 x 100?
Colour(s): Silver/Gold/Black/Platinum
Text: The Platinum League
Image Links: Dialga / Palkia / Giratina / Pikachu / Totodile / Treecko / Chimchar

Sorry if im a little picky lol. Im thinking of making a league here at serebii and i need a title banner. Also, im really not sure how i want the background to look!

Thanks in advanced,
~ PokeProMaster.

ZFXZFX

Its awesome! Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:

SUPERSAIYANALEX

KEEPER OF TORAH
thats awesome

thanx alot ill be sure to credit you but i dont have a cpu so when i go to my grandmas ill put it on thanks alot!!!!

Lunar Ho-oh

Beyond Legends
Hey, it's me again (loving that banner right now) i was wondering if you could make me an avatar
Artist: Insidious Dreamer
Description: ninetails in the middle of an "aurora"
Size: 50x50 (really small, i know)
Colors: light blue with stripes of light green (green kinda faint, though)
Text: Aurora Kitsune (in black)
Image Links: 1

Thanks

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
Omg im going to totally get an avatar!

artist- insidious dreamer
description: Mew blasting trought radiant rays of light
size:90x90
Colors: All the colors of the rainbow, including pink and gold
Text: In a jazzy font: ~Mew is My Aura~

thank you~

DarkLikeTheNewMoon

Sleepy Pyromaniac :3
I would Like to Request.

Artist: Insidious_Dreamer
Description: A Dark Blue/Dark Purple/ Black Background with a Slightly lighter purple Fog like theme. ( Basicly a dark BG with purple fog) The Picture is on the left and is slightly faded into the BG. The text is a light shade of Blue.
Type:Sig
Size: (250x250
Colour(s): Dark Blue,Purple and Black with lighter Purple
Text: Only as Dark as the Moon is Bright.
Image Links: Right

Please and Thank you.

Last edited:

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Artist: I_D, please.
Description: I want a banner of this girl. Keep whatever size the girl already is, so if she doesn't fit entirely into the picture that's okay. Put her on the right. I just need to be able to see the bottom of her hat (but still all of her head) and the bottom of her right hand, at least. If there is extra space, then expand ONLY on the bottom. The text should be drawn as if it was stroked on with a paintbrush, and it should be on the left. Sometimes.... should be above and in the middle of Art Hurts. The background should look like blotches of paint all jumbled together, some overlapping each other and stuff.
Type: Sig
Size: 300x155
Colour(s): Random colors for the background, and for the text I want.....whatever you think is good. As long as Sometimes... and Art Hurts are both different colors that stand out from each other.
Text: Sometimes.....Art Hurts.
Image Links: http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Ado

Please and thanks. If you have any questions about it, just ask. ^^

Last edited:

Kebilito

WHAAAAAAT!?
Artist: Banner for I_D please!
Description: On the left, I want Raikou with a lightning background. In the middle, I want Suicune with a water-ish background. On the left, I want Entei with a Fire-ish background. Make the different backgrounds flow together.
Type: Sig
Size: 450 x 150
Colour(s): (See 'Description') With a black bae behind all the flames, ect.
Text: Legendary Dogs Alliance in the center top.
Image Links: Raikou Suicune Entei Feel free to make them smaller, etc.

Thank you very much!

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
OMG! So many requests! That's awesome. I'll get to them as fast as possible guys...

And those avvys will be on their way shortly pokemonmaster21 and Lunar Ho-oh!

But for now, I have dario's request thanks to a new image, it's complete (btw great choice of image for the tyranitar! Really suits the banner!):

dario2_01.png

dario2_02.png

[noparse]
dario2_01.png

dario2_02.png
[/noparse]

Hope you like it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.