• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

»» t®ª¢€ ««

Status
Not open for further replies.

dario

Banned
i like the banner
but can u add my fc
3738 1951 5096
edit:and it only goes half way when i put in my sig:(

Last edited:

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
ur supposed to use both codes

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Just in case ur not sure - I tend to make sure that none of the banners I give you guys will ever be 'illegal' by the SPPf banner rules. As such, a banner that would be too large in total will have to be two images, which is why i split them.... (I'd hate it if you guys loved the banners, and they got eaten by the banner sharks coz they were too big...)

Also, dario if ur looking for the new one, I edited the old post with the new banner to include ur FC

Alrighty! Here are the avvys, might need a bit more time to do the banners though, bare with me..

For Lunar Ho-oh:
Kitsune.png

[noparse]
Kitsune.png
[/noparse]

For pokemonmaster21:
Aura.png

[noparse]
Aura.png
[/noparse]

Last edited:

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
@DarkLikeTheNewMoon: hope you like it

DarkMoon_01.png
DarkMoon_02.png

[noparse]
DarkMoon_01.png
DarkMoon_02.png
[/noparse]

@ Copygoo: here you go!
Paint.png

[noparse]
Paint.png
[/noparse]

DarkLikeTheNewMoon

Sleepy Pyromaniac :3
Kyaa!~~ ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its fantastic!!!

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Artist: I would like to request from Khamul
Description: I would like to have a banner that is half gold and half silver blending into each other at the middle. I'd also like it to have a fire and ice type of feel if it's possible. With Gold being the firey half and silver the icey half.
Type: banner
Size: 350px × 130px (If you wanna make it a little longer or something thats fine too.)
Colour(s): Gold/Silver
Text: Break Genkai(in Gold) KiraKira Sekai (in silver) Go-on Wings (in both gold & Silver)
Image Links: http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/8752/goonwings0132fy4.jpg http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/3426/goonwings0093ue0.jpg
I hope I did that well enough

Firemonkey1

Fire Champion
Thank you I-D! That banner is great! :)

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Skiks, i'll get in touch with Khamul.

Ok Kebilito: this is for you
LDA_01.png

LDA_02.png

[noparse]
LDA_01.png

LDA_02.png
[/noparse]

Hope you like it

Kebilito

WHAAAAAAT!?
Skiks, i'll get in touch with Khamul.

Ok Kebilito: this is for you
LDA_01.png

LDA_02.png

[noparse]
LDA_01.png

LDA_02.png
[/noparse]

Hope you like it

I love it! Just one thing: the text was Legendary Dogs Alliance, not Association. If you can fix that, it would be great. Thanks.

EDIT: Can you also make it one picture instead of two?

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
OMG, wow, i totally screwed that up! My bad! Here's the right one:

LDA_01-1.png

LDA_02-1.png

[noparse]
LDA_01-1.png

LDA_02-1.png
[/noparse]

Last edited:

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
LDA.png

[noparse]
LDA.png
[/noparse]

All done, Kebilito, also did you check out one of the earlier pages where i did the request you made to Sakura a while back?

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Sure mate, no worries:

dario2_01.png

dario2_02-1.png

[noparse]
dario2_01.png

dario2_02-1.png
[/noparse]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.