• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

» My Life As A Rocket «

LuciRuki

Born This Way
» My Life As A Rocket «

TEAM ROCKET RULEZ

--- * ---​

Rated PG-15; mild language.​

"This is my life, as a criminal. A criminal who can't leave. Doomed to the day until he turns of age, but by then I would be using a cane to walk and dentures to speak. I might as well be dead."​
--- * ---

You want a story about Team Rocket? Well, you got it! It may not be what you had expected, though. There is a twist. What if you were told a story about this notorious organization through the eyes of a cynicistic grunt? Look at Team Rocket in a new way that the games, animé and mangas never shown you before!​

What would happen if you were to meet a Rocket who doesn't believe in evil?​

He is confined to the torture and torment of having a false name glued to his forehead.​

He hates what he does but he has no other choice.​

He is a Rocket, but he doesn't act like one.

Well ... get ready to meet him.

» LuciRuki Presents: My Life As A Rocket «

The prologue is there to set your mind to what kind of story you are getting into. It does not reflect the way I write using description. I written the prologue with hardly any description, literary techniques or any devices whatsoever. It is meant to be written the way it is. Bland, and vague. I would also like to mention about my grammar. I know it needs work. I try really hard, but speaking 4 different languages, it does get tough. If you would like to critique some sections, please do. =]​

Table of Contents

-Prologue-
-Chapter 1: Giovanna -
-Between the Chapters: Catfight-
-Chapter 2: Giovanni-
-Chapter 3: Mt. Moon-
-Chapter 4: Viridian Gym-
-Between the Chapters: Henrietta's Prize-
-Chapter 5: Hidden Love-
-Chapter 6: Operation 'M'-
-Between the Chapters: Leena's Troubles-
-Chapter 7: Foss-
-Chapter 8: Ghost, Where?-

--- * ---

--- * ---

Prologue​

You might wonder how a person becomes an unlucky Rocket. Well, I know. You see, it wasn't my choice to become a Rocket. My family has been loyal grunts to the organization for almost twenty years. Every year, we would go to the stupid Christmas parties where Giovanni (our leader) himself would say the same lame toast. He would stand at the end of the long laminate table and raise his wine glass.

"To another year of torment," he would yell. Then almost naturally, he would look at me. He doesn't like me, and he knows that I don't like him. That is why I never talk to him. My mother always yelled at me for never taking a liking to our boss. She would go on for hours on how his family helped ours. I mean if it was up to my mother, she would find a way to take a simple old rock and make it a frickin' face of the old man. I'm sure she would sit and carve the rock until she is satisfied on the outcome. I feel for her, I truly do. But, we both have our opinions. For her, everything is about Giovanni. I am sick and tired of this. My whole life has been a waste. It has been devoted to a notorious criminal organization for the capture of pokemon. I mean, comon' get a real job. I'm sure they need fast food employees somewhere.

So, now you are probably also wondering why I haven't quit Team Rocket. Well, the answer is... I can't, unless I want to be killed. It's kind of like working in the office; punch in, punch out. Role call every morning. God forbid you're sick one day, because then they will come to your door to see what the hell is wrong. If you aren't vomiting like thirty miles - per - hour, you're fine. Giovanni likes it when all his employees are hard at work. If you try and escape, they will track you down and beat you senseless. That is what I was born to. A life of misery, hate, and crime. I sweat, I bleed and all I get is a measly thirty dollars a day. Yes, thirty. Uh huh. Exactly. That's their standard rate for grunts. I get all holidays off and every other weekend. You want to hear the funny part? I just started getting paid last year.

Sometimes I wish that I could be a priveledged grunt. You know, the ones that get to work at their own pace, steal what they want, hardly ever having to report to the boss and ride around a hot air balloon all day. I mean they get to travel the world if they want. And me, I live at headquarters just like everyone else. Headquarters is more or less like a huge steel building, housing hundreds of Rockets. Each family gets their own room, that is square in shape. Cramped, and cold the rooms have 3 beds, a small kitchen, one washroom and a television. Wake up calls are at 6AM for the Rockets on duty, and our curfews are at 10 PM. It's like a prison. Except we don't get raped. Wait - Scratch that. If you're male, you don't get raped. Uhh. Scratch that again. Mmh, nevermind. It is a prison.

All around the headquarters you see innocent pokemon caged up in cramped quarters. Many hardly have any food, and sometimes if you're unlucky, you see the dead pokemon just lying in their cage. Their lives taken away from them for profit. It sickens me.

The one good thing though about headquarters is the fact that I don't have to live with Giovanni or see his disgraceful face. The big rotten, mouldy, smelly cheese lives on his own, with his retard of a pokemon, Persian. Instead, we have a head Rocket, Henrietta, and oh boy is she nice. She loves to talk and have a good time, I'll tell you. She is probably the only Rocket that I can talk to (besides my mother). She believes in all aspects of anti-cruelty to pokemon, but like me she is doomed to stay with Team Rocket until she hits the blast off age. What is the blast off age, you ask? It's a day better than Christmas. The blast off age is the day when you are allowed to leave Team Rocket. Everyday I mark a huge "X" on my calendar, counting down the days until I can leave. Only thirty-eight years, one hundred and twelve more days. Joy. I'll probably die here. Maybe I'll fake my own death, and be carried out by a coffin. Perfect. Anywhere is better than here.

I'm Luther, and this is my life as a Rocket.

End of Prologue

--- * ---

Comments always welcome. Thank you.

Last edited:

LuciRuki

Born This Way
**Notice, Some of you might wonder why it is taking me a bit of time to release Chapter 1. It has been a rough few weeks in my family. I will continue writing very soon, but until then please review the prologue. Thank you for reading, and god bless.**

-LuciRuki-

dubiOUS

This seems like a very fascinating story. I like how you conveyed Luther’s attitude towards his predicament. I’m very interested in how this story will turn out.

Sometimes I wish that I could be a priveledged grunt. You know, the ones that get to work at their own pace, steal what they want, hardly ever having to report to the boss and ride around a hot air balloon all day.

I also like how you made reference to the anime with this line. It’s interesting to read Luther’s opinion of characters (Jessie, James, and Meowth) who probably don’t feel the same way about their situation.

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Thank you for your review! I am currently scrapping idead for chapter 1!

Thanks again, and I am glad you like my plot.

-LuciRuki-

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
...actually, he could work in fast food *and* be a Rocket, going off that one special where Butch and Cassidy get a secret message from a girl at a burger joint...

Anyway, this is a good start, even if the darkness is laid on a bit thick. From what we've seen of the Rocket HQ, there's not "pokemon caged up everywhere". And I doubt they'd let them die that easily--wasted time, money, and subjects if they die all the time. Except in the lab, I'd wager that has a high mortality rate, but you say this is all over the headquarters.

LuciRuki

Born This Way
...actually, he could work in fast food *and* be a Rocket, going off that one special where Butch and Cassidy get a secret message from a girl at a burger joint...

Anyway, this is a good start, even if the darkness is laid on a bit thick. From what we've seen of the Rocket HQ, there's not "pokemon caged up everywhere". And I doubt they'd let them die that easily--wasted time, money, and subjects if they die all the time. Except in the lab, I'd wager that has a high mortality rate, but you say this is all over the headquarters.

Yes I see what you are implying but this headquarters does have pokemon caged up all in the hallways etc. The way I depicted the Rockets is that they have no sympathy for pokemon at all. If one dies it isn't a problem for them, because they would just steal another one.

-LuciRuki-

Ryuu-Anima

Sera Kureseria
Mm... Nice and creepy. I like how you describe things, even if that isn't your usual style, it works well here.

Only saw one grammar error, "Sometimes, I do to." Should be too.

Other than that, it looks really good, and it looks like you'll get quite a bit of interest in this one~!

Aaron_fan

Strange. I was thinking about doing something along the same lines, only I'd have an ex-Galactic member run into the Team again...well, it's good so far, and I did catch on to the anime reference pretty quick - as dubiOUS said, I found his opinion on Jesse, James, and Meowth kind of ironic. Anyway, keep up the good work, I'll be looking back for updates, but take your time.

My family has been loyal grunts to the organization for almost twenty years.

She would go on for hours on how he helped me and my mother, father, grandparents, great-grandparents, and well, you get the point.
They became Rockets at pretty old ages. Might want to fix that. ;P

I'm also surprised Gio would know a lowly Rocket so well as to realize their dislike for him.

Anyways, this sounds interesting so far and I'll definitely continue. :D

LordKaien

Rayquaza is my homie
They became Rockets at pretty old ages. Might want to fix that. ;P

I'm also surprised Gio would know a lowly Rocket so well as to realize their dislike for him.

Anyways, this sounds interesting so far and I'll definitely continue. :D

Maybe Giovanni knew them BEFORE he built team rocket, duh. Awesome story though!

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Hey, Guys thanks for all the reviweing and reading. To clarify a few things:

1) Grammar issues are a must. I will edit soon!

2) I am going along the lines of the anime where Gio's mother has been the leader of Team Rocket and so forth.

3) Luther's grandparents and great gp's have been rockets way before Gio had taken over. I guess I should have clarified it more ^_^;

Anyways I am currently writing chapter 1, and hopefully a few more things will be clarified.

-LuciRuki-

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Chapter 1: Giovanna​

The minute I popped right out of my mother, I knew that I had a life of slavery ahead of me. As a baby, I would crawl around, causing riot. My plastic rattles painted with the Team Rocket symbol would be my best friend for many months. I don't remember my mother as much as I should when I was a child. My very first memory of my mother would have been when I was about four years old. She was baking me a beautiful cake. It was the best birthday a four year old kid could ask for. Our little steel apartment was plastered with streamers from one end to another, balloons hanging high and low and I remember Barney was playing in the background. My mother that day was very anxious over something but I hadn't the slightest clue why. It wasn't until I was just about to blow out the candles on my cake when 'he' came in. He laughed, and I knew that I already didn't like him. He didn't even bring a present.

Giovanni has been the Team Rocket leader since he was eighteen years old. His soft rosy cheeks must have blushed when he found out that he would inherit the organization from his father. His mother, a seamstress was a quiet lady. She was calm and easy going. She was the first leader of Team Rocket. She died when she had her second child. His father, now the new leader of Team Rocket would be one of the most cruelest man on earth. Giovanni inherited the organization after his father was murdered for "unknown" reasons. Some say that Giovanni's mother passed Team Rocket to her son. They are wrong. They 'say' this to cover up the murder. To this day, Giovanni still hasn't solved it. But quite frankly, I don't think he cares, and if it was up to me, I think the murder should have been a father-son tragedy. The real truth was that the father taught Giovanni everything he needed to know about running a criminal organization before he died. But to me, all it is, is like passing a hot potato from one idiot to another.

My mother would tell me a whole lot of stories about Giovanni and his family while I was growing up. I knew Giovanni had one boy and one girl, both no one has ever seen before. He also had one sister, Giovanna (How original, I know). She goes by the name of Gina. I met her a few times. I was walking down one of the corridors of the headquarters, trying to run an errand for Henrietta. It was dark, and the cages were empty on both sides of me. I was a little frightened. The lights flickered and I definately could hear moaning, so when I saw a person coming from around the corner I jumped and shrieked. Then to my surprise, I realized it was a very beautiful girl. She clearly didn't live at HQ.

"Excuse me. I'm so sorry to startle you. But, do you know where I can find Giovanni?" She looked at me in a sincere honest face. It was not evident on how nasty this woman actually was. She was wearing a tight red dress. Her clevage was exposed and almost all her legs were showing. Needless to say, I was stumbling on my words.

"He's um- d-doesn't live here. He lives at home. W-would you like me to give him a message, Ms-?

"Oh, just say that Gina came by. I need his expertise crap about how to unlock the traps at the Viridian Gym. You see, I'm not stupid. I know how to unlock it. I just want him to think that I am. It lets him think he's in charge." Gina laughed and turned around to walk away.

"Excuse me, Ms.Gina," I quickly replied, "Um- you s-said you want to unlock t-traps at the Gym. May I ask what for?" I was really nervous talking to her. I think she knew it to. She narrowed her eyes at me and walked away. I blew my chance.

She disappeared around the hall when her voice echoed.

"I'm the new leader, Luther," and she laughed once more, letting it echo through the almost empty hall. I was paralyzed, confused. Scared. How did she know my name? She must have known who I was all along. She must--- of course. The 'dumb' act of hers. "Um, where can I find Giovanni, bullshit." She was testing me. Playing a game with me, and I hate to say it, I lost.

--- * ---

"All Rockets living in quadrant six, please report to the lounge for assembly." The P.A system was especially loud this morning. Mother was still sleeping. I knew I had to wake her, but I felt guilty. She should be able to rest on a Sunday morning. She isn't young. Sadly, if I didn't want to get beaten from the Executives I would have to wake her up, and get her ready for the assembly line.

"Mom, please. Get up. They are calling an assembly line." My mother rolled over, and her eyes gently opened.

"Good Morning hun!" She touched the side of my face. "I'll be ready in a jiffy. Go and get your belongings together, and make sure you get into uniform!"

I risen from my knees, and she pulled her hand down from my face. I walked through to the other side of the apartment. The steel floors were really cold this morning. The bathroom was on the other side of the apartment and I needed to brush my teeth and comb my hair. By the time I finished my mother was fully dressed in uniform, make up applied and looked great. I really don't know how she can get herself ready in such a short time. One of life's greatest mysteries. I was anxious. Why would they call a meeting like this?

We walked out to the hall. Mom locked the door with the card key and we headed to the elevator. By the time we reached the elevator we heard a little growl.

"Oh hello Henrietta!" My voice was startled. Like usual good old Henrietta appeared out of no where. Her apartment was just down the hall from ours. "How was your sleep today? Did you get much?"

"Old Henrietta got more than just sleep. This cougar can dance!" She danced very explicitly. Yes, that is very Henrietta-ish. My mother looked at her in a confused look. Henrietta looked back with a grin.

"Hey just because I'm old, doesn't mean I'm dead." The elevator doors opened, and I laughed. Henrietta can always bring up the spirits of anyone's day. No matter what happened. A dead pokemon - Henrietta would make a joke about it being better food if it was served than what the HQ serves us. Life without my main girl Henrietta would be suicidal. She's just that hip older lady. She was bigger, wide hips and very short. It seems like she has a different man in her room every night. Oh, if only Team Rocket knew. Thankfully they are too stupid to comprehend anything. I love Henrietta like if she were my aunt.

She once told me about her family and how they overcame the slavery. I was astonished. Henrietta's great grandmother lead the pathway to freedom. She always had amazing stories to tell about herself. The elevator doors opened, only partially. Of course, my hand had to pry it open. Giovanni was too cheap to have a fully functioning elevator. Half the time we have to jump up and down just to make it move.

The rocket logo was painted all inside the tiny elevator. The painting of the 'R' in the elevator made me sick. It's like looking at a pile of dead things. I would usually take out my little pocket knife, and etch in the word 'idiots' right under it. Vandalism? Absolutely. Oh, I'm sure they all know me by now. I bet I'm number one on the accidental "oops we killed this grunt" list. But, I know that they know they can't kill me because of my close family ties with Giovanni.

"Luther, how did you sleep?" Henrietta asked as the elevator doors opened. I lied to her.

"Fine." And I left it at that. We all stepped out of the elevator into the lounge room. The red linen sofas covered the steel floors, while elegant paintings covered the steel walls. An artificial fireplace was in the corner opposite the elevator and a wide HD T.V was placed in front of the sofas. People were already standing in line, facing the executive Rockets. I felt like I was waiting in a doctors office. The atmosphere was cool, and not welcoming. Then I saw the two monkeys looking like their intelligence dropped. Actually, I'm pretty sure it did. There was one male and one female, both dressed in a one piece suit.

"Ahh, great for you to join us Luther, Henrietta, Leena." The male executive spoke to us through the line of grunts. We joined the line in the end.

"I apologize Tyson, Ulah. We shall not be late again." Henrietta blushed. Mom and I stood quiet. Everyone's expression was blank. Naturally I was the only one with a bored look on my face.

Executive Tyson spoke, while Ulah took off her glasses to clean them from her sleeve. Her blonde hair was pinned back into a bun. She looked very corporate-material. Tyson looked like a businessman that just came out of rehab. Both were in their thirties, and both were unmarried with no kids. I wonder why?

"You will not talk for the next few minutes," started Tyson. "Ulah and I have called you all down here for a special mission lead by a new executive. This executive has been appointed. This mission is to travel to Mt. Moon. This is the first of five missions planned for the coming year. We need ten of you to keep guard." Tyson motioned with his finger. "Yes, from you to you. Ok. Now that we have our ten, we need fifteen people to be stationed inside to 'take care' of any nosey people." His finger pointed again to more Rockets. "The rest of you shall do the dirty work. You to you. You are the ten people." Tyson eyes narrowed. I guess we were the only ones left without a job. Maybe we can stay back at the hotel. Now, Luther, Leena, Henrietta, Fost, and Julia. You are our 'special rockets'. You will recover the many fossils inside the cave." Crap. Why me?

"We leave next week, Tuesday. Anyone who opposes to this mission loses one year's worth of salary. I'm sure you all will co-operate." Tyson smiled, and then winked at me giving me a nasty look to finish his speech. "One more thing. Giovanni will be monitoring your progress, so if I were you, I wouldn't screw anything up."

Ulah smiled to our assembly line. Tyson recorded some notes in his Rocket book. Ulah cleared her throat. Her angelic voice made it seem hard to believe that she was a criminal.

"Rest up. Eat. And do not cause any riots or disturbance to upset Giovanni during this mission." She unbuttoned her collar button. "He will be evaluating all of you, especially you Henrietta!" Ulah smiled once more.

Henrietta was alarmed that her name was called.

"Why am I so important, I am just a Grunt supervisor." Poor Henrietta, she always put herself down.

Ulah walked over to Henrietta and put a small but firm hand on her shoulder.

"But m'dear, you are the newest Executive. Welcome to the glorified position. From now on, instead of supervising the Grunts, you can actually kick them around!" Ulah laughed. Tyson smiled.

Henrietta looked horrified.

"You sure, I am 'material'? I mean, I didn't sign up for it or anything."

"Oh but we made arrangements. And you can't refuse, unless you want 5 years of salary taken away." Ulah smiled once more and released her grip on Henrietta's shoulder. She walked back to where Tyson was standing. Henrietta frowned. She did not want the responsibility. This would mean moving to a new room right beside Ulah and Tyson. That means no more men. Plus, Henrietta leaving my floor? There will be nobody to brighten up my day with quick witted humour. I hate Team Rocket.

Small faint footsteps were elegantly tapping against the steel floors from down the hall. A giggle was heard. She sounded like she was amused that she was late. I knew trouble was coming.

Her petite figure came around the hallway, but her little body moved with such force and power. The assembly line was confused. Who is she? I knew. I heard whispers and murmurs from all the grunts. Confusion was in everyone's mind.

"Sorry, oh am I late? I tried sooo hard to make it here on time and all, but you know the traffic. Oh the traffic. Plus, my nails weren't dried yet and oh- it was a complete morning from hell." She pouted, and examined her fingernails. Tyson and Ulah both looked confused too. Their confusion turned into a slight rage.

"Excuse me, who are you, and what the hell are you doing in this building?" Tyson sounded a bit raged. Ulah was frowning.

"Oh, don't mind me. I'm just the head honcho on this Mt. Moon voyagé. I'll be examining these Rockets! Personally I would scrap this idea and go for robbing a bank. But I guess fossils are worth like a gabagillion dollars or something."

Ulah stepped forward with a pokeball. She looked very threatening. I have never seen her this angry before.

"Get out of here now." Ulah raised the pokeball up, and was prepared to throwing it, but before any action happened, the t.v monitor interrupted her. Giovanni's head was on the screen. Now that's a face I want to see in the morning!

"Ulah, Tyson. Calm down now. This lady will take my lead in the mission. Do you have any arguments?" Ulah and Tyson both shook their heads. It was pretty nice to see the hunters get hunted for once. "Good," replied Giovanni and the monitor turned off. The lady stepped in front of the assembly line facing Ulah.

"Uh, yeah that was pretty lame, you know the whole pokeball thing. I mean how old are you, 10? If you want to fight me, just do it. Now, go stand beside the rest of the Rockets." Tyson and Ulah obeyed. I have never actually seen them so humiliated before. Their heads hung down low. They dare not fight with this woman if Giovanni gives her his complete approval.

The young lady, now standing solo was in front of the assembly line ready to speak when she eyed me quickly before turning away. She focused her attention on Henrietta.

"Congratulations dear and all, but personally I don't think your needed for this mission to be an Executive. Do you mind going back to 'Grunt Supervisor'?"

"Not at all," beamed Henrietta. Now that's the Henrietta I know, because deep down inside I could see her do a shimmy.

"One more thing. So if you probably don't know by now I'm Gina and I will be your supervisor, YAY! Oh and I decided that the Executive for this mission is none other than the cutie over there Luther!"

I was shocked. It didn't sink in at first. Me, a supervisor for a stupid organization. Nuh uh, I don't think so. Something tells me that there is something really wrong with this picture. Like I am a little ragdoll for Team Rocket's Master Plan. But what is it?

"Luther honey," Gina beamed at me, "I'm going to need you to stay a bit after, ok? Now the rest of you, GET THE HELL BACK TO YOUR ROOMS."

End of Chapter 1

--- * ---

Comments always welcomed

-LuciRuki

Last edited:

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
You COMPLETELY lost me when you compared the Rockets to the KKK. Aside from being organizations that people don't like, they have nothing in common. The Rockets have never shown any hatred towards any catagory of people (specific people sure, but not broad catagories except maybe the police), and we've seen agents of various races (including a black agent in the first movie). World domination may be an evil goal, but it's not a discriminatory one in and of itself, and to make that sort of statement is more than a little WTF. I mean sure the narrator hates them, but that's really out of left field.

Also, if this is anime timeline, Giovanni did indeed inherit the Team from one of his parents...but it was his mother. Her goals were a bit different from his, showing more concernt for money, but from our understanding she was a fine leader (if a bit...casual).

Last edited:

LuciRuki

Born This Way
You COMPLETELY lost me when you compared the Rockets to the KKK. Aside from being organizations that people don't like, they have nothing in common. The Rockets have never shown any hatred towards any catagory of people (specific people sure, but not broad catagories except maybe the police), and we've seen agents of various races (including a black agent in the first movie). World domination may be an evil goal, but it's not a discriminatory one in and of itself, and to make that sort of statement is more than a little WTF. I mean sure the narrator hates them, but that's really out of left field.

Also, if this is anime timeline, Giovanni did indeed inherit the Team from one of his parents...but it was his mother. Her goals were a bit different from his, showing more concernt for money, but from our understanding she was a fine leader (if a bit...casual).

Yeah, thanks for the critism! I deleted the section of the KKK. I see your point on how it does not belong. :D

I'm not sure on which view I am presenting it with. It might just be a mixture of the games and anime.

-LuciRuki-

Well Blackjack already beat me on the Miyamoto correction.

Anyways, nice job. I liked the late interruption at the end and how Henrietta got to stay as she was. Also I liked the 'oops killed the grunt' part.

Got a question about the slavery reference. Are you adding a few real world things into this? And if so, who's Henrietta's greatgrandma?

dubiOUS

All in all, this was a great chapter.

Gina seems to be quite the eccentric character and a bit scary as well. One minute she’s all giggly, and the next she’s barking orders at the grunts…

I still can’t get enough of Luther’s cynicism.

I wonder how this mission they’re about to do is going to turn out. I’m intrigued now.

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Well Blackjack already beat me on the Miyamoto correction.

Anyways, nice job. I liked the late interruption at the end and how Henrietta got to stay as she was. Also I liked the 'oops killed the grunt' part.

Got a question about the slavery reference. Are you adding a few real world things into this? And if so, who's Henrietta's greatgrandma?

Yes, I intend on putting real life issues in this fic. Also, her greatgrandma is none other than Ms. Harriet Tubman =D

That's where Henrietta's name is influenced from. But I left it for you to figure it out, or for it to give you small clue. lol

All in all, this was a great chapter.

Gina seems to be quite the eccentric character and a bit scary as well. One minute she’s all giggly, and the next she’s barking orders at the grunts…

I still can’t get enough of Luther’s cynicism.

I wonder how this mission they’re about to do is going to turn out. I’m intrigued now.

Yeah I like the way Gina is written. Wait until you get a load of the next few chapters, Gina is going to be one of my fav. characters!

Luther's cynicism is very funny for me to write. I enjoy writing this fic in Luther's point of view.

That is a great story. i look forward to reading it

Thanks for reading, and I appreciate your comment!

-LuciRuki-

*edit* I fixed the part with Giovanni's mother and father and such. So make sure you read it. I solved all the problems :D

Last edited: