• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

»Kage Spriters«

Smex

Babe in disguise
»Kage Spriters«

sigsample2lj8.png

Shop condition:
OPEN

The Staff
1.Smex
2.Fack
3.Destiny-Rko
4.Shadow Hybrid

Rules
1. Follow the laws of Serebii - click here

2.FILL OUT THE FORMS PROPERLY!If this is ignored, me or another worker has the right to REJECT your request. If this happens, you may not request until a whole day (24 hours) later.

3.2 requests per post maximum Keep in mind that there are others who want their requests done as well. Making 10 of your fusions while another is waiting for his TC isn't cool. If you do infact surpass the limit, we'll do yours last, or maybe just reject and not do it at all. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! 1 Battle scene counts as 2 requests. These take quite some time and we don't want to leave the other requests to collect dust. But after your request is done, request again right away

4.If you're trying to be funny, and make a stupid fusion request (ex.houdoom's body, lugia's head, altaria's neck, charizard's legs) we're going to reject it. We're serious spriters, not doofuses.

Serebii Forum Rule said:
No more than 3 outside pictures. (this includes the combinition of 1 banner and 2 images, or whichever combonition you choose)
Obey this, cause we don't want your request gone as soon as it's delivered. If it's gone, and we don't have it, too bad. Request again.

6. DO.NOT.STEAL.Credit must be given to the person who made it. The specific staff member.

7. DON'T RUSH US! Keep in mind that we're human too, and we have lives outside of the forums. We may have a part-time job, tutor, family problems etc. Just cause your request doesn't come in right away doesn't mean we forgot about you. We will always try to get you your request within 24 hours after your request. Oh and don't try to bring up your request with something like "Oh I think you forgot mine, but if you didn't take your time:)" NO. If we quoted your request, it's being done. Anyone caught saying this, will have their request REJECTED

Some samples of what we make:

Fusions:
bayleefeon2yn0.png
bayleefeonro8.png
beedrillstoisebt2.png
cuboneslashij4.png

dragonleosog3.png
duskhaunterql5.png
feralidonwh3.png
glalempo9.png

glalemlugiasm8.png
houndilepo5.png
killawakud3.png
larvadileip0.png

mewoxysfo2.png
nosebluchanid8.png
pigeoslp9.png
sableonvd7.png

salazardoz9.png
sandslaprasfl2.png
sceprosealanj8.png
scioxysjp7.png

skarmizorlq8.png
dvm2.png
tyranigatrgo5.png

Form
1st pokemon:
2nd pokemon:
3rd(optional):
Colour Scheme:
Additional notes:
**Tell us which game you require the sprite from

Trainer cards:
tc3.png

Form
Template(read it all):Here
Name:
Sprite:Tell us which version(FR/LG, R/S/E) If it is custom, provide it for me
Pokemon beside trainer: Doesn't have to be part of your team
Pokemon team of six:
Template: Give us the number.
Badges: From which region?

Battle scenes
unstoppablejr2.png

Form
Pick an arena:>>>Click<<<
Your pokemon:
Your second pokemon: If it's a double battle
Your pokemon's hp:
Your opponent:
Your second opponent:
Your trainer sprite-backpose(only the game heroes):
Your opponent(any trainer sprite): Provide if custom.

Trainermon
ampharosvf3.png
erikany2.png
fearowck6.png

Form
Trainer (Tell us which game you want the trainer from):
Pokemon:

Recolours
newrecolpi3.png

Pokemon/trainer: (once again, tell us which game)
Colour: (or a specific colour scheme from another pokemon)

Revamps
revampsdn9.png

Form
Pokemon:
From which game:

Inverts
invertsii2.png

Form
Pokemon: (tell us what game if important)

Pokemon Eggs
elekideggte8.png
spoinkeggdr6.png
egghatchsamplecn2.png

Form
Pokemon:
Text(If any):
Addiontal notes:

Chaos
th_SHINYEVEESIT.gif
th_LUDICOLOWALK.gif
th_PONYTASIT.gif

th_ADEOXYSAMARCH.gif
th_raichuhmarch.gif
th_MILTANKSTAND.gif

Form
Pokemon:
Additional Notes:

Who makes what
Fusions:
Smex, Fack, Destiny-rko, Shadow Hybrid
Trainer Cards: Smex, Shadow Hybrid
Battle Scenes: Smex, Destiny-rko, Shadow Hybrid
Trainermon: Destiny-rko, Shadow Hybrid
Recolours: Destiny-rko, Fack, Shadow Hybrid
Revamps: Shadow Hybrid
Inverts: Smex, Fack, Destiny-rko, Shadow Hybrid
Eggs:Destiny-rko, Shadow Hybrid
Chaos: Shadow Hybrid

Banned list

Last edited:

GodFather

The PokéChamp
I want a Blastoise + Golem Fusion and if you want to make me another one Beedril + Golem
EDIT: First costumer

destiny-rko

Rated 'R' Superstar
Form
1st pokemon:
2nd pokemon:
3rd(optional):
Colour Scheme:
Additional notes:
**Tell us which game you require the sprite from

There's the form, use it

EDIT: And thank you

GodFather

The PokéChamp
Form
1st pokemon: Golem
2nd pokemon: Beedril
3rd(optional): Regirock
Colour Scheme: None
Additional notes: None
**Tell us which game you require the sprite from: EMerald

You can make one without Regirock because I wanna see which one is the best , with or without Regirock , Thank you.

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
I'd like to request something :) Need these for my fic...Btw, I love ur fusion samples, but you need to add an electrode in there :p

Recolour:
Pokemon: Pikachu
Colour scheme: Marowaks colours.

And a fusion...

pokemon 1: Swablu
pokemon 2: Cyndaquil
Base: Cyndaquil

Please and thank yu :)

Last edited:

Smex

Babe in disguise
DKzM0mA said:
I'd like to request something :) Need these for my fic...Btw, I love ur fusion samples, but you need to add an electrode in there :p

Recolour:

And a fusion...

pokemon 1: Swablu
pokemon 2: Cyndaquil
Base: Cyndaquil

Please and thank yu :)

I'll take the fusion, Fack take the recolour.

Last edited:

Fack

A Scrub
Recolors!

DKzM0mA said:
Recolour:
recolorsuj2.png
I hope you are satisfied with these results and come back in 24 hours to post again!​

Smex

Babe in disguise
swaquilel2.png

Done and Done.

Metallic Spark

2 hawt 2 b stalked
Is there anywhere I can find a list of trainers both in FRLG and RSE?

By the way love the mewto/deoxys fusion aswell as the scizor/skarmory/metang and dusclops/haunter/gastly one. They're awesome.

(+ the milotic recolour XD)

Metallic Spark

2 hawt 2 b stalked
Sorry, I'm new here...just trying to get used to things, like reading rules..XD

Trainer Card:

Name: Craig
Sprite: Detailed Steven (Look below)
Pokemon beside trainer: None
Pokemon team of six: Alakazam, Wobbuffet, Exceggutor, Sandslash, Dragonite, Tyranitar.
Template: I would like the victory road thing if possible, (the pokemon being on the left, and trainer on the cave side) but if not then etheir 4 or 14 would do just fine :) If you can, please show both ^^
Badges: From LeafGreen

About the sprite...Can you make a Steven
stevenon2.png
with dark blue hair, and an Ultra Ball hovering under his hand, with an aura, similar to this
psychicguyuy9.png
or this
psychicguy2mu3.png
if the first one is too hard.. the aura being the same colour as Craigs hair, dark blue..

Thanks ^^

Last edited:

Smex

Babe in disguise
Just wanted to ask summin said:
Sorry, I'm new here...just trying to get used to things, like reading rules..XD

Trainer Card:

Name: Craig
Sprite: Detailed Steven (Look below)
Pokemon beside trainer: None
Pokemon team of six: Alakazam, Wobbuffet, Exceggutor, Sandslash, Dragonite, Tyranitar.
Template: I would like the victory road thing if possible, (the pokemon being on the left, and trainer on the cave side) but if not then etheir 4 or 14 would do just fine :) If you can, please show both ^^
Badges: From LeafGreen

About the sprite...Can you make a Steven
stevenon2.png
with dark blue hair, and an Ultra Ball hovering under his hand, with an aura, similar to this
psychicguyuy9.png
or this
psychicguy2mu3.png
if the first one is too hard.. the aura being the same colour as Craigs hair, dark blue..

Thanks ^^

Being made.

To everyone who has asked if they can join, I'm sorry but I'll have to turn you all down. Both of guys have interesting thinngs, like the angels and rush pokemon, but this is something me and my friends(we're friends outside in the real world) want to do by ourselves. Maybe I shouldve put that in the first post...but if we ever need help, I'll give you guys a PM.

Fack

A Scrub
I'm flattered that you two want to join with our newly opened request shop, and I've thoroughly examined your artworks and we're sorry to inform you that we must decline your gracious offer. The reason why is that "Kagesprites" is a threeman team. But it's good to know that you've stumbled upon our area and appreciate our work as much as we do yours. Thank you.

Smex

Babe in disguise
Fack, you got quite a way of words lol.

Just wanted to ask summin(long name o_O):

Craig2.png

Craig1.png

Metallic Spark

2 hawt 2 b stalked
Opps....forgot to say this....can you please change the wobbuffet and sandshrew ones to the emerald versions?
wabbauf0.gif
and
sandash5.png
? Sorry..

EDIT: And I choose the second background, it has some kind of aura of awesomeness around it...:p

Eh...and bout the long name thing.. Its simply because I actually created this account to ask something, (and then not use it)....but then me thought "Meh, what the blob" and changed my mind! XD .. now I wish I would've picked a much cooler name :p T.T

Smex

Babe in disguise
Meh, you can always get your name changed, don't worry =)

Well, it's being made....